He can't be what you need.

Best Answer

It's possible he wants you to beg him to stay in the relationship. He may not really want to end it. If you're smart, call his bluff and just be friends.

Best Answer

That IS the breakup speech....that is what I say to guys when I want to break it off with them..or a close proximity. You don't want to hurt their feelings so you tell them you would still like to be friends. This business about hurting you so much...I have no idea...however...the operative word is...it's over.

Best Answer

hes not willing to not hurt you.

Best Answer

Siunds to me like he may want out but is afraid to come right out and say so.....just my opinion but I'd be prepared for an eventual breakup if I were you.

Best Answer

He's trying to let you go without making you feel bad about it. My opinion only.

Best Answer

It sounds like it means precisely what he said. It's apparent that he doesn't think a romantic relationship is in the best interest of either of you, but that he'd like to remain your friend.

Best Answer