Whenever I am outdoors, crows seem to show up. Sometimes they are quiet, sometimes they caw and caw as if they are trying to get my attention. I am wondering what the metaphysical meaning could be behind this.
AngelFoodMoonCake AngelFoodMoonCake 41-45, F 14 Answers Mar 4, 2012

crows have the meaning of anicent wisdom....magic.... you are to learn a lesson of some sort.

Best Answer

Try looking into Native American spirituality. The Crow may be your totem animal

Best Answer

For me its recognition from them of me.I feed them everyday and luv them.Very smart creatures.

Best Answer

There are a lot of crows where you live. Don't fall into superstition so easily.

Best Answer

crows signify death, this doesn't mean there will be a death, maybe a message from the other side?

Best Answer

They like shiny things. Maybe you need to cover your forehead when you go out.

Best Answer

The beyond is trying to reach you, the Divine is trying to speak to you, are you listening? Time to look at things what others fear, look at the darkness and find a treasure... crows are messengers of beyond... do you have the guts to heed the message?! They could use you to become a messenger yourself.

Best Answer

The trees are Pine trees.....

Best Answer

Crows are about cosmic laws.

Best Answer

It's the bread you are carrying.

Best Answer

Dont say that,they love me for the person inside.......and the bread.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

are you taking singing lessons at home?

Best Answer