RedWolfGuy RedWolfGuy 22-25, M 27 Answers Apr 28, 2011

I think crows are very mystical birds , and I became aware of them following me every where I went when I was becoming more awaken to the spirit world , but now only pop in once in a while.... and only when I will hear negative news ...they try to get my attention like trying to say something, so I have experimented that and it never fails ...I could be asleep and suddenly wake up to the caw caws of these birds flying by....depending on the chirping I see how bad the news will be ...there are messengers to me to forwarn me of hidden hostility or bad news ...I am a very spiritual person ....but also they made me a believer ...my father in law was killed shot in back of his head on Oct 5 , 2011 but one day before I had noticed a crow coming by my window and tapping it ....I didnt think anything of it at the time but since then I believe they have tried to tell me of what ill luck awaited...as they mean death when they come in your house or come by your window.....to me I feel the warnings now.... another time this raven was on a auto repair shop caw cawing like crazy ...I know my car needed work but that same day it broke down what a coincidence right? so there has been many instances of this nature but I rather heed the warnings than be sorry....so no it dosent mean that they will bring death if they are around you all the time ...it may well just be your animal totem and may want to warn you remember these birds are messengers .

Best Answer

If the crow is following you, it means there is a change in energy coming your way, most of the time its negative energy. It means you should keep your eyes open. Consider it your own spider sense. If you guys are at the level when you can feel the energy around, or vibes, take notice of this energy. You will find that the crow comes when there is negative vibes or pressure being directed at you.

Best Answer

I think you're wrong. In my experience, the crow tries to lull you into a sense of well being when there is trouble ahead. They interrupt self-protective energy and attempt to create a feeling of appreciation towards them, a sense of indebtedness.

The crow is a very smart bird...but as with all in this world, beware undue faith in others.

I have come to the conclusion that the crow does not seek to assist me and is present only to block and limit my perception of reality.

Best Answer

Your under surveillance, maybe you have done something wrong. Like I mean really wrong and you have to be watched.<br />
Who is watching, I think I know who but I think you know who may be so stop doing bad and do good all your days.

Best Answer

I had a near death experience and when I got out of hospital there was a crow on the light in parking lot making sounds. When I got home there was one in the tree in front yard. I see one at work all the time as well when shopping. Now one roost on my car mirror leaving behind lots of poo. It also waits on the rail on front of house for me? I told my spouse and was not believed until later that day while coming out of a store it was waiting in parking lot. Now he see's it and says your bird is waiting. <br />
This was the second time I'm my life I died so this is really freaky.

Best Answer

I live near an old battlefield of Cowpens Natl.Battlefield (civil war).To walk to work I cut thru a very large cemetary that stretches miles. Every since,no matter where I go,a large amount of crows follow me.its gotten jeers from onlookers.I'm a rational person.Science solves most of puzzles for me.The puzzles not solved, I pay attention to.one day,a man walking his two chow dogs came across me.one dogs lurched foward at me.A large crow swooped down on my shoulder,three more landed in front of the dog.I am baffled.I normally ain't scare of ****,but I was then! Lol a month later I collapse in hospital from extreme diabetes /shock.I didn't know I was sick.I'm better now.but I'm on serious meds.everyday I go out,crows are following me tree to tree and back home.they lurch outside my apartment in trees.its weird! True story.no BS! My family thought I was lying.I held my arms up one day and the crows landed in rode in front of us.I put my arms down and they flew away.???????????

Best Answer

They are keenly aware of karmic issues. They mock, gossip and Accuse most of all. I'm so tired of them I've been wanting to get a pellet gun for them specifically. Jays on the other hand, being as smart, are more oriented to positive vibes and edification. To be fair it appears Some crows have a more auspicious outlook towards you. I've had some compliment me after a good guitar jam.

Best Answer

I have been experiencing this for about ten or more years or more. It started with leaving work one day on a cold winter night and leaving a wooded office building with thousands of crows rousting in the trees. Like a scene from "the Birds" I was o frightened, and fascinated by the experience that I became a student of the crow both mythologically and scientifiacally. Here are some cool facts.... one of the most intelligent and one of the most wide spread species on the planet.... SO nearly every culture has crow mythology. I swear I see them almost everyday of my life. Landing square with in my view, while sitting or driving (Just yesterday one landed in the middle of the road as I was driving) As I am balanced agoningly between believing in everything from Ghost to UFO's and believing in nothing but science it plagues me on what this is about. I have however confirmed with my neutral friends that this is indeed happening. I have in these years written numerous poems, and two short plays with crow themes, I have read books like "Mind of the Raven" a great anthropological book on Ravens in the wild.... Crows in many places are the "keepers of the mysteries, the secrets," they are tricksters, and observers, they are community oriented and mate for life. (sorry for the rambling) I plan to got to a shamanic friend soon to do a spirit quest of sorts, though I have found this totem to be quiet most of the time. I think makes the most sense...Crows remind us that there is magic. That in this polarized world we live in... there is darkness in the light and light in the darkness. That most of this is all an illusion and that we have more control then we mere mortals think, and for me the reminder that I need to slow down occasionally to see and feel that maybe then they will share their secrets. --Dave

Best Answer

Yes, for me crow are very mystical animal, I'm always follow by them, I do another dream there is a big crow on a three he says to me &lt;&gt; I said that I want to know their names, he gaves me a book with all of the names but the names Faded and I woke up. Names are strangers like " oyeta" i don't remember . My dreams became visions. You go to think that I am crazy but quite my dreams are in touch with a crow and " my ancestor " died killed by a bullet behind the back, he was afraid for his family,

Best Answer

And
and I forgot to say he said to me To continue the circle

Best Answer

I get followed still today every where not by just crows or ravens anymore by other animals as well it's because i understand them better than I understand people but the question <br />
There's a bunch of legends about it more than a few say there protecters watching over you I for get witch Indian tribe it is but they believe they are your ancestors watching over you to keep you safe there's no reason to be afraid of them or worried they are there to watch over you

Best Answer

That's a nice sentiment. I seriously doubt you're right, though.

Best Answer

I too it is the similar, with my mother have is followed by ravens. Everything began when my mother was encircled with my sister, she walked in the street because she had to go to rent a video casette, at one go there is an enormous crow which to shout on the roof of a building, my mother turns and she sees that the crow which observes it intensely and always follows her(it) by being on the roof of the building then she brings in in video teak, by going out she saw the crow stolen from the unchanging up to her feet and continued to observe it and to shout as if he wanted to say to her something, even the passers-by were amazed. During the delivery of my mother, there were difficulties. And guess what. There were lots of ravens on the windowsill of the hospital or my mother delivered to my sister.<br />
During the delivery of my mother, there were difficulties. And guess what. There were lots of Crows on the windowsill of the hospital or my mother delivered to my sister. With my mother have pinball machine, ravens continued to follow us, as have live in France and that in the western superstitions ravens are considered as ill omen, my grandmother on the other hand said that he stayed up us, moreover she calls my younger sister " small crow ", since ravens we follow all the time, and I made a dream in which a big crow with man's body spoke to me in a language(tongue) that I had never listened, then I saw his lives, he was an native american and he had been killed by a man who with a weapon had fired him behind the back, I feel all his suffering, then a woman tells me to look forward and looks behind you, Then in my dream I met in the snow with my mother and my sisters, I was cold in my ears and my mother pointed a man, it was the native american , he was in front of us he looks at us with a big smile and he gave me a hat and my mother says < >. And the I wake up by asking me questions. My mother is French-Italian and my father is African (Senegalese) its three cultures is a part of my life and I lived good with (it is already enough), then I remembered myself of what told me my grandmother, she told me that his father had very long dark hair up to the low back and that her mother did not want them he cut, we do not know why but when at the school they say to her that it was necessary to cut the hair of his son, she began crying.<br />
My great -great-grandmother dressed my big with Amerindian traditional clothes. I inquired and effectively there are certain things which were little genetic memoirs (in my family they examine our ancestors and there are many Anglo-Saxon names, we do not know where they were born nor when).

Best Answer

You sure your not just trippin?

Best Answer

maybe. i had a strange dream about a thousand crows. and they asked me "what are you doing on our land" and i said.."im here to make you a deal" and this dream was back in last september 2010. since then, theres been crows hanging out near out place. theres not a day that goes by that i dont see one. i see those mofos everyday. ..one time one flew in front of me, landed and was about 5 or 6 yards from me..and just cawed his head off...he wouln't shut up after for a good 5 minutes. lol<br /><br />like before september and that dream..i didn't see any crows hanging out here, or anywhere i go. just seagulls.

Best Answer

yes, Me too they are in my dreams, and is the man who said that "his blood runs through my veins" and I have continued the circle in such a thing he says is his totem raven. I know what it thought, I worry bout, what does that mean?
I think I'm crazy

Best Answer

They are not there to assist you. Be aware of that.

Best Answer

Crows have circled me for the past few months in a time of peril & transition. I feel like they here to warn me of hidden hostility that I do not deserve. I am in touch with my spirit right now,but I am literally experiencing hell on earth. I know the are merely here to forewarn a message, or a sign but I am not sure what it is. I am homeless in a shelter. I have lost my fiancé. I have discover a child I have been supporting for 10 years is not my own & the mother of the child had a DNA test with another tested man <br />
will I was incarcerated for theift of my own car that she reported stolen in 2003. I have lost my apartment. I am currently litigating in a lawsuit by myself, and have witnessed so much malice performed against me that I wonder why I am hated. I have lost all my friends. Today I saw a bird fly <br />
directly in the shelter I reside in by me. My spiritual vibrations have awakened my 3rd eye. My eye has angered many & I fear for my life. I have lost the only woman I ever loved. And some would continue to see me hurt. I have been told the birds are a sign of imminent death and I say this now. Me & Micheal are 1. Do what you will with me. I have nothing. No fiancé, no home, no skills the place me in good position, I look to my spirit animal to help me see my way through hell <br />
If I do indeed live I will never be the same without mí amore. I must convey that the raven does see what I cannot. Please all love a little, care a lot, take care of one another & now we are blessed share this earth with one another. Believe in God & reconsider harming, abusing the blessings, kindness & generosity. <br />
heightened enormously to the point that I see light from my 3 eye

Best Answer

ok stop she is not the only girl in this world and come on she is the past least you don't have to deal with her any more she sounds like a **** to me i mean she was obsessively ******* other people if it's not your baby who cares if she hates you **** her now starts the beginning of you and now you can do what the **** u like generosity well now you can spend it on you and don't worry about what every one else thinks you and that ***** know your business as for every other **** and there 2 cents take it as a complement that they have to intrude as they have nothing better to do face it she's a **** and your mates are just trying to get up it

Best Answer

After my mom passed away in 2010, there has always been crows following me every where i intend on going. I was slightly frightened at first, but then i came to the realization that they are just watching after me.

Best Answer

Ravens have started being around me 3weeks before my brothers killing Vincent was found in his apartment, shot in the back of his head on 1/1/2011. On my birthday 12/15/2010 i was picking up a cake. Park near a tree and the Ravens started to crow. Now two years latter, they are walking up to me and crowing. Is my time near?

Best Answer

crow's/raven's are simple ,take as you may they are not bad or good luck per say they are messenger's between realm's of existence,life/death ,heaven,hell & earth what ever your belief may be ,different realm's of existence whatever the case they are go between's from here & elsewhere,you just need to open your soul,spirit,mind completely to see the message's they have to give to you,this take's much time,I used to be in tune with this other realm until I integrated into society & what was the norm,now i'm getting back to my root's ,if you can I suggest we all do this,eventually it will be them & us & who do you want to be a truly spiritual being or just another soulless sheep,read what they say & go from there

Best Answer

I saw a documentary about crow it past in japan, crows are so intelligent, they have got a big brain where as the others birds

Best Answer

I almost fell climbing a mountain, right as I was slipping I heard a crow behind me laughing, I knew he would be happy no matter what happened, it made me happy, and I realized my situation was in fact humorous, this gave me strength I found a hand hold then made it over the top, I played them a song as soon as I was at the top, there were three of them, they started following me around after that, for a few months I was skeptical that it was the same three that always appeared, one day I realized it was, there was a strong bond, and I started to listen to them, they took me on an amazing two year journey, I don't see them every day since I stopped traveling, but I do hear them, they do and always have had a great sense of humor.

Best Answer

No, you are not going to die if crows hang around you. They have been hanging around me for years and I'm still alive. They are way smarter than we give them credit for, that's for sure. Like all animals, I believe, they have the 6th sense. They might be trying to tell you something. There are certain Crows that like to come around me. Some talk, some just observe. I feel more relaxed by their presence. Once, I came upon a large Raven and he was perched on a car as I was walking by. It freaked me out because he didn't budge an inch when I approached. He just sat there like a sign of something looking at me. I thought It was a sign that I was going to die or something but I didn't. Those big honking ravens will park around me once in a while and it doesn't freak me out anymore. I just now take the Raven as of things to come and to be prepared. Edgar Allen Poe was no dummy.

Best Answer

yeah man thats the exactly the same thing i been talking about. wow. and yes...they are smart. very smart. and they have a thing about them ..about remembering faces and certain people really good. good memories. <br /><br />Im glad im not the only one who had this happen to them before. woo. makes me feel so much better :)<br /><br />that i got nothing to worry about .

Best Answer

That has totally happened to me too! It was different though, it was two ravens and they landed on the back of my truck and just kind of hung out and at first I was kind of freaked out, but then I just thought it was funny. There were always ones near the tech building at my college, always in the trees nearby. I assumed they had a nest there or something.

Best Answer

It's similar, and they follow me, they stay next to me. sometimes when the playground of my school is empty, they are near me when I'm on the street, everywhere and for my mother it's the same, one day there is one huge which is close to I walked with me

Best Answer

Something weird happened to me today googled it and ended up here again . I think you guys have it right , they're very intelligent and definitely observant .
I was on the rooftop on a large building doing some checks on my RF equipment with some 40 foot masts so plenty of bird life around . I was standing away from the masts on a open part of the roof to find a better signal . I noticed a crow flying towards me coming in low then circling me maybe 6-8 times so low I could almost touch him . I put my phone away straight away and couldn't stop watching him . He went to sit on a lower part of the mast and we just looked at each other for about a minute and took off circling me again and this time I lifted my arm up and my hand open and he was flying just over my hand a couple of times turning in the wind majestically . I saw over at the far edge on the north of the building another 2 crows he flew over me one last time and then joined them of into the distance .
I had this strange warm feeling of joy and cannot really explain quite how it felt.

Best Answer

Crows are cute. There are heaps of crows near my area. Maybe you see more crows now because they had a lot of sexy time this season and produced extra offspring.<br />
I'm pretty sure crows are just like other birds... just have different size and color. Don't let the psychic freak you out :)

Best Answer

Crows are very wise birds. This is pretty interesting:<br />
http://www.cracked.com/article_19042_6-terrifying-ways-crows-are-way-smarter-than-you-think.html<br />
If they like you, that is a really great sign.

Best Answer

very nice article. i read it. and yeah there alot smarter then most people think. i like that one picture of the squirrel. and the subtitles underneath it..so funny. lol

Best Answer

it means that death is following you.. crows are birds that eats meat when it's dead.. so if it follows you.. it only means that you are being followed by death.. which means your death is near..

Best Answer

ahha...ahahahaha...lol. the stereotypical superstition. it must mean something else..i call them "Spies in the Dead World."

Best Answer

lol ! so... I'm dead
If I count how long the ravens follow me and the number of crows

Best Answer

I have been following by crows from last 5 years. The reason is that i have sex with my sister doughter it was a biggest mistake of my life.from that night i have been followed by crows. Anyone can tell me how can i get rid of them.

Best Answer