Gay

Best Answer

hmmm, well i think its nice to break up with someone, and still have them as friends heh, i don't hear of that much. I believe he doesn't want to start anything, for fear of what happened before. But of him calling you wifey....that i call stupidity --.--' lol, simply being dumb guess heh, or just messing with you in purpose, but to me that's like a mean joke, i'd slap him lol.

Best Answer

I know from experience this is bad and it translates 'I just want to be friends with benefits'. Its retarded RUN AWAY FROM HIM. Save yourself the pain.

Best Answer

mhh its not a benefits deal too because he is seriously dedicated to the church.

Best Answer

It means you have a friend. Why the brake up? There may be more to it in him mind then you know.

Best Answer

Like others have said, he may just want a friend. Nothing wrong with that. A friend is a valuable thing indeed :-)

Best Answer

your in the friends zone now, so start acting like it. If you cant handle him then dont be friends. Its pretty obvious he wants to seperate the two friendship and dating. i would just be casual with him, if i really was hoping to get back with him then id probably try and distant my self for health reasons. its gonna be pretty emotional for you if you cant accept just a friendship.

Best Answer

He is not that into you in terms of a relationship. He wants to be your friend, maybe friend w benefits, but not your bf

Best Answer

He knows you will run to him when called so he continues to have you at his beck n call find another relationship

Best Answer