He is interested in me but is not where he wants to be financially. Says he wants to be friends first then lovers. He\'s not ready for kids but because he\'s is into me is looking beyond the kids.
StacyC1970 StacyC1970 41-45, F 14 Answers Jan 22 in Dating & Relationships

Don't listen to those responses below lol they are ridiculous and making unnecessary assumptions!! it simply means he's trying to spend time with you and get to know you more before he makes a commitment just don't have sex until he asks you to actually date!!!

Best Answer

Very good answer.

Best Answer

That way it can be clear.., if he pushes you to have sex he's not worth it like they say... if he doesn't then my answer is correct

Best Answer

C'mon...he just wants to knock off a shot.

I'm not where I want to be financially, but you don't tell that to a perspective date! What a loser!He'll never be financially secure OR love your kids.Tell him to exit stage right!

Best Answer

hes probably trynna get you to be friends with benefits

Best Answer

Friendship makes the best relationship hands down. Jumping straight into a relationship will cause problems down the road

Best Answer

looking at your profile picture i would say that he probably got distracted that's all

Best Answer

don't degrade yourself to his level.

Best Answer

It means you aren't Plan A.

Or he's willing to do you but without all that pesky dating . . .

Best Answer

he is exploring other options..lol

Best Answer

well well well !!! It means don't push it OR he got his eyes on an other one and still don't want to lose you .. you know as a back up plan ...

Best Answer

save you feelings you Angel...meet someone new and be happy

Best Answer

He wants some with no commitment.

Best Answer