Lalaparks Lalaparks 18-21, F 6 Answers Dec 30, 2013 in Dream Meanings

Have you lost someone you loved?

Best Answer

Well when I was about 15/16 I stopped believing in love, and I was sorta like a punk/goth type of chick. I was a huge flirt and I felt like I had to use someone before they used me. I would tell guys I loved them when really I was just messing with them. And I remember coming home crying and writing my feelings in a diary and in that same dream It showed my diary and what I had written and then some young man pulled his arm through the mirror and told me to believe him when he says he loves me and pulled me through and I saw myself smiling and with color in my life. No more black, goth chick, I was happy. Idk if it was finding true love or something

Best Answer

I used to be the labeled punk rock/goth type, but I loved everyone still. Well, everyone who was like me.

Maybe it's a dream to yell you to stop messing around with other people's hearts, because that one you mess with could be the one, and by playing or pushing people away, you could lose that one and be stuck going through ****** relationships.

I believe if you keep lying about love, it'll be harder to believe the others who claim to love you.

Best Answer

Yea your right, I wasn't just messing with anyones heart, Im a very loving and caring person. But I just can't stand those guys who think they're players and can play innocent girls and ruin their trust for the next relationship they have. I wanted them to give them a taste of their own medicines only 10 times worse whatever they did I did to them it back fired on them. But has I grew older I started to fall in love with this guy. Me and my alter egos were at war. I finally decided to let him in, Im just scared that if he hurts me, He will not get away with it, I will go insane

Best Answer

Yep. I finally met someone 7yrs ago who made some promises, after I told him why I can not trust anymore. He broke all the promises, was abusive, and cheating was the worst... right after I had his kid. I went bat **** crazy. Set his car on fire even😳 We fixed those issues though. Haha. It just seems easy to get hurt because no matter what any guy told me, I have been cheated. Which to me now is just a free pass for me😂 Hopefully you can find better.

Best Answer

perhaps no matter how broken you feel inside about yourself he loves you no matter what he sees you for who you are.

Best Answer

idk if there is a love interest in your life or its your own conscience telling you to love and believe in yourself. im just guessing

Best Answer

Best Answer

could be. can I be honest with you from my exp. only. I been through a lot in life im in my middle age and been through so much with men and love. theres no solid promises nor guarantees in love. its a gamble. don't have high expectations of people. we all have flaws. love chooses us we don't choose love. when two ppl fall in love understand they can mean it and really love you but know feelings can change and love can turn into indifference and sometimes go bad. and it hurts, sometimes to point of insanity. whatever you do love yourself more save some love for yourself and be ready and ok to let go if love goes bad. i hope you find true love. :)

Best Answer

Have you been watching Twighlight Zone?

Best Answer

No but I heard about it

Best Answer

it looks like our jokes are lost on you, you, young thing ,you!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Twilightzone is an old series from the 60s, and poltergeist, a classic movie, early 80s if I remember right, groundbreaking special effects at that time.

Best Answer

I know what it is, I've watched a couple. But I never seen one of someone being pulled through a mirror

Best Answer

Ive seen them all, they dont have that, it was on night gallery, I was just speaking in general, of that kinda show. Seen night gallery? Same kinda show.

Best Answer

Oooh no, this was a dream though it was weird kind of scary lol

Best Answer

you watched The Poltergeist movie, the old one

Best Answer

What movie is that

Best Answer

your lost an looking for love

Best Answer

Best Answer

Maybe you've watched one of those weird Christmas movies (I think I saw one last that featured a girl being pulled through a mirror…)

Best Answer

Never seen one lol

Best Answer