I have been having vivid dreams that I am pregnant and/or have children since I was about 16 years old (I'm almost 23). In the dreams I often know who the father is (there are difference guys depending on the dream). In the last year I have been having dreams that I have a little girl named Sierra and she tends to get older with each dream. It started with me being pregnant with her and in the last dream she was three or four years old. The dreams about her are the most vivid and Sierra is more vivid than any of the other children I've dreamed about having. And with her the father isn't always in the picture. What do you think this means?
greenali1986 greenali1986 22-25, F 14 Answers Jan 7, 2009

What does it mean to dream of having a son and holding him in your arms

Best Answer

It means that you may or may not get pregnant some time in the future, or possibly already are.

Best Answer

friend.........<br />
the meaning of this dream tells that if u have child af ter the marriage that child will be none other than your loved relation who died .mostly u r relative may be a women(friend or mother ).so don't worry. if u r mother is still alive if she is with u don't wory iam sory .if u r mother is not with u then she will be u r child. <br />
and also u said child have different fathers this dream says that the child will have some super power<br />
god bless u ......................

Best Answer

If you dream about child bleeding, luck is coming. If you dream about marriage, it means happiness is coming.<br />
Don't worry.

Best Answer

Your dream could reflect your desire to have children, or a premonition of your future daughter/children. The other thing it could be though, and especially the dream you had that was very vivid about the little girl, is a dream about a past life that you had. I've also heard true stories of children who were born a twin and one died, or a child that was born when he/she was once a twin in the womb (sometimes a twin will die in the womb, and no one will know that there were two babies). Any of these are possibilities, and besides the first one - that you have a strong desire for children - I would do some research on your background or past lives, or if you were possibly a twin. I hope this helps a bit! Take care and good luck!<br />
Jj

Best Answer

You have a strong imagination, don't give lot of weight to your dreams.

Best Answer

I think part of it is what we want cuz last week and this week I dreamed first of giving birth to a girl and then seeing her being brought to me by her father. But I also think its the man upstairs telling us to get ready for an important change in our lives. I'm 32 and I do want a baby/child of my own and I think God is about to answer that prayer for me and perhaps you too. Are you ready?

Best Answer

Wow!  I would like to share my similar experience with you.  When I was 9 years old, I saw (I was awake) my future daughter run around a circle of girlfriends I was sitting with.  She was more in spirit form, but I told my friends that I was going to have a daughter some day and what her name would be.  I'm now 46 years old and she's 15!  I saw her again before she was born at a park when I had already given birth to her 2 older brothers.  I told my mom "there she is again, Mom.  I must be going to have another baby and It's going to be a girl."  Two years later, I did. We named her the name I'd told my friends, Mother, and husdand that she would be named.  <br />
Your dream could actually be your future-daughter coming to you. Kind of a pre-view for both of you. I tell my daughter that she picked me and kept wondering if she still wanted to fulfill her commitment to her selection. She smiles wisely at me when I tell her about it. I have found my dreams to be very prophetic and enjoy writing them down and looking into dream interpretation books. I hope this response is encouraging to you. Bless you! :)

Best Answer

Perhaps you are dreaming of a past life, tuning into someone else's life, or perhaps its time to have a kid :-)

Best Answer

GO TO DREAMMOODS.COM, I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU.

Best Answer

Dreams are always about the dreamer, even if they come true at some point. Now, you are dreaming about Sierra. Do you know a person named Sierra? What is the child like? You are identifying with the nature of this child. Think about what the child's characteristics are, and know that this is a part of you that is maturing before your sleeping eyes!

Best Answer

A persons dream can be caused from the last show they saw on tv, or something they heard on the news...<br />
I think people try to come up with reasons for a dream, when in reality, it's just a release method, for our mind....it's a way our minds get rid of stress....and the topic can be caused by many factors.<br />
I don't believe the theory of the future child searching for a mother....just a little far fetched for me.

Best Answer