MissModel MissModel 13-15, F 18 Answers Nov 6, 2011

It means he's gonna cheat on you. Better dump him before he does cuz you deserve a lot better. No just kidding. It just means deep down you are afraid he'll cheat on you. Dreams aren't premonitions. I dreamed I was a millionaire a long time ago and I'm still poor.

Best Answer

It means that you're feeling insecure in your relationship. Either you suspect something might be going on, or you're subconsciously worried that it might happen.

Best Answer

been toghether for 15yrs,and still have that drean often.it doesn´t mean we are insecure,it just means we love our partners and are afraid of loosing them

Best Answer

Thankks !

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

It could be you have subconciously picked up on somethings that could be indicators that you're not his only girl.

Best Answer

well when I have dreams they come true as I can tell the future and my dreams haven't failed me before now me and my bf have been dating for 2months and I had a dream of him cheating on me I want to know what it means , I have also been hearing rumors about him having sex with a lot of girls and all of that so im very worried :( please help

Best Answer

If you've been hearing rumors, that's probably why you're dreaming about it. What we think about when we drift off to sleep often infiltrates our dreams.

Best Answer

What if i kind of seen proof for with my own eyes. Lastnite he is worried about who is texting my phone around 1 am and he turns rite around and get a text around 4 am.... Whats that all about?

Best Answer

I've been having dreams that my Guy is cheating but no proof. We've been together for about 6-7 months and I've had 3-4 different dreams but the same meaning. I'm unsure of whether to leave it alone or to check into it. The things he does make me wonder but I'm unsure of what to do. advice please!

Best Answer

I dream of my bf cheating on me all the time w/his ex most of the time right in front of me and doesn't care if it hurts me or I leave. Just goes on about his bizznezz with her or leaves with her. I hate n can't stand her...We broke up when I was 5mons preggo w/our baby n 2mons later he hooks up with this LOW LIFE, when I was just about over us not being together n having to go through this pergancy alone, she calls me taking crap so I found where they where n beat her ***! I shut her the **** up once she saw me n I kicked her ***... FYI I didn't do it over him. But in the end I ended up with him!

Best Answer

Ok me & my Bf of 3 yrs. R still together he cheated on me we made up said sorry got past it. So one day I JUST DREAMED he was cheating I woke up & had a gut feeling to check his phone sure enough here was a message from this female asking (so r we still 2gether?) Like really we both broke down crying & I started packing 3a.m. he started crying didn't let me leave saying he was sorry he said he didn't believe I loved him <br />
like I do long story short he never cheated again so far he is on me now!

Best Answer

I've been with my boyfriend for 4 months also. I keep on dreaming that he keeps on cheating on me with his Ex right in front of me.I really do not know what it means.

Best Answer

im in the same boat the only diffrence is my boyfriend has cheated on me and now these dreams are happening it makeing me paronaid it not good for me as im haveing his baby help

Best Answer

you really love him and thats your worst nightmare, simple as that. you wont this is the one for you :)

Best Answer

Depends. Do you have or have you had lots of deja vu occurences? Four months is not forever after, thus it could be a subconscious fear from a tv movie, jealous, gf talk, history or who knows what.

Best Answer

general insecurity, besides your to young for sex. slow down girl.

Best Answer

The fear expressed through a boyfriend/girlfriend cheating dream could also be the manifestation of a deep seated childhood fear of abandonment. Children of divorced parents, or children whose parent or parents have died, often express their fear of abandonment through bad dreams, and these dreams can morph into dreams where they are abandoned by a partner or a spouse.

Best Answer

it means that you really wont last so long being in a relationship cause your already having dreams of him cheating.

Best Answer