its called sleep apnea, should probably talk to a doctor thats not a good thing!

Best Answer

It's sleep apnea. People typically have a sleep study done, where you go and spend the night at a facility. They will put some things on your scalp, legs, and chest. These will lead to a machine that will monitor your sleep, and will be able to tell how many episodes you have.<br />
Depending on this, they might perscrbe a c-pap machine. A c-pap machine is a machine that you will use while you sleep to make sure that you still get air when you have the episodes.<br />
Sometimes, if a person is overweight, it can cause sleep apnea as well. I've known people who had sleep apnea that was pretty severe, but after a bit of weight loss, the sleep apnea totally went away.<br />
Good luck. I hope that you will get things checked out.

Best Answer

You possibly have sleep apnea - contact your doctor immediately... this is a major health concern that is not widely known, and I know a lot of people with it as it has affected a lot of truck drivers. Please get it checked out, if you stop breathing long enough you will die.....

Best Answer

you have sleep apnea. My GF's mother has it... go do a sleep study. It's free.. and they give you some cool **** when you do them, so google where to take one... and do it . NOW

Best Answer

when my husband had by pas surgery the nurses rushed in thinking he was dying .he was sound asleep.they put in a pacemaker ,for his sleep apnea.much better now.go to the doctor!!!!!!

Best Answer

My husband does that now and again.. freaks me out... im guessing he should do some sleep test...

Best Answer