I think the only way to know what he 'means' is to ask HIM, "When you mention _____, what do you mean by it? Is there anything behind saying those things?" Sometimes when we say things, we don't realize how it may be taken by others. IF you're insecure about your weight (or he has said things about your weight), ask him, "Are they subtle hints to me?" Go from there... You'll be able to tell by his response.

Best Answer

He probably thinks you could stand to lose a few pounds. But why be with a guy like that? What happens when you have his kid and put on baby weight? Is he going to cheat on you? Sure, yes, exercise and healthy eating is good but he should love you anyway. Just sayin... I dated a boy who would constantly discourage me from eating and it made me feel fat, even though I'm not. So screw that.

Best Answer

Ginger- you are starting to sound a bit insecure- you ok?

Best Answer

That you aren't the one any more.

Best Answer

he has a history before you

Best Answer

if its weight comments only you say 'yeah my ex taught me great sex all night keep the weight away and i have notice since i met you it is coming back wonder why.'

Best Answer

He is trying to give you hints in a really wrong way.He might not be for you btw.

Best Answer