He says he wants to "do new things" and maybe learn something new.
stellarhellcat stellarhellcat 31-35 22 Answers Apr 18, 2011

doesn't matter what it means.......how do you feel about it?........does it interest you?

Best Answer

He's into you sexually and that's all!

Best Answer

Means he has sexual taste that probably don't match your own. In which case he is probably a bad match for you. What he wants is not my cup of tea at all but there are people out there who like different stuff. Doesn't make him a bad guy but if it isn't something you like it does make him a bad match for you.

Best Answer

I also agree with magnumbunny and multiple, if your interested then go for it.I have been watching my now 48 yr old wife have sex with young guys for over 20 years and we both have a great time.If anything our relationship and sex life are better than ever.But as suzieb1971 said don't do it just to please him both must be interested in this lifestyle if not things will probably sour quickly.....

Best Answer

I just don't feel right about it.. I love him and could never think of sharing him! He says at our age we should be able to handle it.. When he ask me to do this one thing comes to mind "he doesn't love me!!

Best Answer

Its only means that he would love to view your performance with someone besides himself explore and enjoy. Like they say on the outside looking in. He wants to see what its like looking in from the outside,he knows how it is personally being involved.

Best Answer

This is late since this thread was started. I am not even sure if you have done anything since you asked this. I just want to add, people put labels on anyone that has an idea. Your boyfriend has an idea he likes, and I am sure you know as well as anyone if he respects you or not. For one idea is not a reason to dump someone or call someone wierd. It also doesnt mean he is gay,,,please, always the macho answer. We go through life, each entitled to our own thoughts. We try to have relationships with people, that we try and share, there is enough baggae in everyones life, that they have dificulties getting around. It sounds like he is comfortable with talking to you on a level of intimacy, that few people can relate to, if its something that interests you, there is a world of information out there, to help you decide, if it doesnt interest you, then he needs to also respect that answer, its a joint decision. <br />
In the end, or as you reach each stage of life, your gonna realize, people like to meddle, and if your worried over what "SOCIETY" may think, stop, they dont, they dont spend 5 minutes beyond seeing you in front of them about what you do or think. GOOD LUCK

Best Answer

I wonder if it means he's drawn to men, but hasn't admitted it to himself so he's using you to be near other men in a sexual way. It may be his first step into bisexuality and will eventually want to share the other guy with you.

Best Answer

A fetish I guess.

Best Answer

It means he's kinky. It also means that he loves, respects,and trusts you. It may not be for everyone, and that's ok. But as everyone has said, it's how you feel about it that matters. If you're interested and you think you might like it, then I say try it once and decide then. You never know, it could be amazing and lead to other fun and exciting senarios! We only live once, so live your life YOUR way :)

Best Answer

<b>it means he’s a voyeur!</b><br />
in addition, it probably indicates that he may be into ********** and is seeing how you respond.<br />
as the others have indicated, <b>it’s how <i>you</i> feel that is important</b>.

Best Answer

its his fetish

Best Answer

That is kinda freaky. Most guys do not like to share their gfs. But i agree with the earlier comment that it depends what u want? If it turns you on than u might just be a couple that is into things that are not mainstream. Just don't let him pressure u into anything u do not want to.

Best Answer

Whether or not it's right or wrong depends on how YOU feel about it. If you don't want to do this and he's still pressuring you, then it's wrong and he's no good for you. If you're also into this, then you are both sexually compatible and have fun! All relationships are different along with any individual's meaning of what's right or wrong.

Best Answer

It means it is time to dump him. No guy who is in love with you will want any other man touching you. So obviously, this guy only likes using you.

Best Answer

My boyfriend wants to watch me talk sexually with another girl he said that will turn him on.is that normal in a,relationship?

Best Answer