zbignue zbignue 70+, M 20 Answers May 20, 2012

It means that your personalities just don't mix and basically you annoy the hell out of her.

Best Answer

I've said that before, but in retrospect, it wasn't because of me or because of him, it was just because we were not compatible with each other period.

Best Answer

That's a cowardly cliche to use. It means you have to find this person and ask them wth do you mean? And then leave them.

Best Answer

It's you all right.

Best Answer

just trying to break up without telling you the real reason by letting you go "gently"

Best Answer

It's called letting you down easy... I guess...

Best Answer

it's definitely You

Best Answer

she says this holding her suitcase in hand walking out the door arm in arm with her new boy-toy, by the the way "It's not you,It's me" "I'm a **** and can't help myself"

Best Answer

It doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with you. <br />
What it means is something is bothering her and there is something about you that disturbs her. She may be disturbed but that doesnt make you wrong.....just unexceptable in her eyes........move on......Luv Lucy

Best Answer

I dont like you and you bore me. So yes technically it is you. Hence why I dont wanna be with you. I hate hearing that phrase lol its such bull.

Best Answer

It's always you,

Best Answer

not good anyway what ever she means

Best Answer

She's just trying to be nice. It's really you. lol<br />
Just kidding

Best Answer

It usually means " It's not me, it's you" but we are cowards at a moment like that

Best Answer

it means more golf on the weekends and watching the super bowl with the boys! :D Ya Ya!!!

Best Answer

It means she's found somebody else

Best Answer