AYearWithoutRain AYearWithoutRain 18-21, M 9 Answers May 25, 2012

Romantic - opening doors, bringing flowers when picking up a date, etc (I don't care what other people say - I love when someone does stuff like that). It may also apply to other things - like waiting to get married before sex, etc.

Best Answer

That's really nice :)

Best Answer

Just plainly means " GENTLEMAN" and there is absolutely NOTHING WRONG with that! I personally find that very intriguing in a man! I love it when a man opens my door, pulls out my chair, gets up when I leave the table, and my absolute favorite is to recieve flowers or a card for NO REASON AT ALL!! So if you are old fashion I think they are just jealous and you should just keep doing what your doing. They should take lessons from you. I think it is GRAND!

Best Answer

Depends on their definition of it. When I say it while describing myself, I mean that I live by traditional values, enjoy the simple (a lot of non-technology) pleasures in life... things like that.

Best Answer

Being faithful, enjoying each other and always honest. The key would be to have a strong foundation with values and commitment.

Best Answer

Like the guys have said - sounds like whichever way it is you are acting to whoever it is, you are being decent, kind considerate and.... nice :-)

Best Answer

Theyre the back in the day type. Courting women ,respect. I niss that kind

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer
Best Answer

Beautiful :D

Best Answer

:))

Best Answer