Just plainly means " GENTLEMAN" and there is absolutely NOTHING WRONG with that! I personally find that very intriguing in a man! I love it when a man opens my door, pulls out my chair, gets up when I leave the table, and my absolute favorite is to recieve flowers or a card for NO REASON AT ALL!! So if you are old fashion I think they are just jealous and you should just keep doing what your doing. They should take lessons from you. I think it is GRAND!

Best Answer

Depends on their definition of it. When I say it while describing myself, I mean that I live by traditional values, enjoy the simple (a lot of non-technology) pleasures in life... things like that.

Best Answer

Being faithful, enjoying each other and always honest. The key would be to have a strong foundation with values and commitment.

Best Answer

Like the guys have said - sounds like whichever way it is you are acting to whoever it is, you are being decent, kind considerate and.... nice :-)

Best Answer
Best Answer

Beautiful :D

Best Answer

:))

Best Answer

It means being a gentleman and that means different things to different people. I like old fashion to a CERTAIN degree.I know a lot of old fashioned girls that are lonely and single because "Old Fashioned" can go over board. I do believe in chivalry and opening doors, helping with a coat, showing respect, flowers just because and even paying on the first date. In my experience Old fashioned to some means that you never pay for a date or a tip. It can even mean that the girl believes to never have sex before marriage. The guy is the sole provider and that is the expectation just like it was in the 50's. Just the selfish means to use the words. However, I do believe that there are certain things that a man automatically does. A guy should ask the woman what she means to get a better understanding.

Best Answer