It means stfu.

Best Answer

You haven't asked him the question he wants you to ask him.

Best Answer

Instead of asking questions you can tell them all about your day and stuff... or you could both watch the same channel on TV and comment on the movie or show. Or surf on the internet and throw in random things you find along the way.

Best Answer

My ugly bf said I talk too much.

Best Answer

Some people have hard time expressing themselves. They stay quite not because they like it but it is easier on them. Does this person offer other ways to show emotion (nice gesture). I tent to try to find excuse to other behaviors. LOL

Best Answer

My brother is like that on the phone. He's gotten a little better as he has gotten older but in the past I'd try to keep it going for a while and if it was apparent that I was dragging the conversation along I'd just wrap it up and get off the phone. It's annoying to always be the one keeping conversations going, and you don't have to. If your friend lets it drop, then let it drop.

Best Answer

Tell them that you're not going to ask questions this time and see what happens.

Best Answer