Basically yea, there is this boy who said he hates me and said that he gets angry when I laugh.. We don't even know each other. I just see him at college and he is a year above me, so he is not even meant to be my friend or talking to me.. What do you think his problem is?
intermsofwhat intermsofwhat 18-21, F 10 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Community

What it means is that you just get to ignore this person and that their words have no weight at all with you. Whatever his problem is,it has nothing to do with you, you're just the target or outlet for his issues.

Best Answer

I agree with two previous posters. He wants attention, and he has a crush on you. But chances are that he is too socially inept to initiative ordinary conversation like a normal person.

Best Answer

its his stupid way of getting your attention. next time he does it, smile at him and say "either you find guts to finally ask me out, or beat it". or just ask him out yourself.<br />
men aren't as brave as they lead on :)

Best Answer

He has some kind of mental issue that causes him to fixate on others. It sounds like you need to stay far away from him. If he makes any threats report it to campus and local police as well. Don't worry about why he hates you - just take it serious. Especially when there is no reason for it!

Best Answer

they want your attention

Best Answer

It means he has made a judgment about you ba<x>sed on what he has seen of you so far.

Best Answer

His problem? He doesn't like you.

Best Answer

Either he's jealous. Or he likes you and he's scared of showing it. :P

Best Answer

He's got a crush on you.

Best Answer