mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 23 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Hobbies

It's the universal sign of an organization that shares the I.Q. of one.

Best Answer

"Up Yours", referring to your butt dear! lol :-)

Best Answer

They are afraid..

Best Answer

evidently my recent actions have rendered them speechless. It should be a moment of great pride to move someone emotionally to such a grand gesture.. :)

Best Answer

In Germany it is an extremely rude gesture and has a similar meaning to lobbing the V in England. I wouldn't advise you to do it and if someone does it to you either ignore them or check out what they really meant by it. Maybe it means different things in different countries.

Best Answer

The middle finger in an upright position means UP YOURS, you must have offended someone.

Best Answer

Just trying to tell you that for some odd reason that person's middle finger didn't quite grow to normal size.

Best Answer

lets be best friends?..

Best Answer

Ok.....

Best Answer

im not trying to make you made but honestly it means f*** you. im so srry for what i just did but its the truth. :)

Best Answer

Really....how would you know that?

Best Answer

they're trying to make you feel bad about your ignorance

Best Answer

They're merely inviting you to be their sexual slave in a very violent and unfriendly way. Such gestures are considered far too crude for polite society. I guess that doesn't say much for America.

Best Answer

They've cut themselves and want you to put on a bandaid.

Best Answer

A gesture meant to cause offence.

Best Answer

They're angry with you.

Best Answer