XNGespenst XNGespenst 22-25, M 9 Answers May 5, 2011

watch out for delta force

Best Answer

It means it was there own personal opinion of your eyes.....and i wouldnt worry about it at all.

how does he know what the devils eyes look like or if the devil has eyes or even exists

Best Answer

i would have to say this person is hiding some guilt or lies with in him or her self and trying to pass it on you.

Best Answer

No one knows but the one that said it. Speculating could turn a passing thought into something more than what it was, just a passing thought.

Best Answer

It's hard to tell. It could be an insult, or it could be a compliment which was unmasterfully worded. I was recently told that I have the eyes of an ifrit... meaning that they burn through him. The person who paid me the compliment assures me that he meant it in the nicest way.... :0]

Best Answer

hmm well i didnt even know the person who told me this , but it was almost like i was being examined

Best Answer

it means the devil too has eyes like you.

Best Answer