I just don't know why he told me this... and he also added that there's something in me that made other guys feel shy to come near me... how could that be possible... most of my friends are guys coz I get to hang around them better than girls and my best friend is a guy... so why am I intimidating to guys anyway?
drearytears drearytears 22-25, F 7 Answers Oct 24, 2011

It probably means your really pretty - so the average guy kicks dirt on his shoe and - oh shucks she'll never go out with me. Enter the jerk who is so full of himself he believes all others are no competion and he deserves the pretty girl.

Best Answer

well said

Best Answer

who says 'court' anymore? that's weird.

Best Answer

what do you mean?

Best Answer

I've never heard some1 just say 'court' like "o this guy just courted me" like in modern day conversation...:)

Best Answer

Teeehee. ;)

Best Answer

It means that he hasn't gotten to know you, if you are a bit serious, cause that won't be the only side to you. Or he's just not clicked with you, and thats the only thing he could think of as a reason.

Best Answer

maybe they are not feeling good at that moment.

Best Answer