BloodRedShadow BloodRedShadow 18-21 15 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Health

I have a hole in my heart that makes that happen... The blood gets regurgitated and it never gets oxygenated ._. talk to your doctor and try to get an ultrasound done. That's how they found mine.

Best Answer

sounds like a panic attack

Best Answer

see, my boyfriend's got anxiety disorders and his heart races for no reason! but then he went to the doc. & turns out he also has a heart condition! so maybe you need to go!

Best Answer

That's what they're advising me to do. ^-^

Best Answer

Slenderman passed by for a while??? Oo

Best Answer

Sounds like the symptoms of atrial fibrilation. See a doctor.

Best Answer

Anxiety, panic attacks are severe and you would recognize the strong fear you feel.

Best Answer

Panic attack, but you still need to see a doc to rule out any cardio issues with your heart.

Best Answer

Could be an anxiety attack, could be a cardiac episode, or it could be that you've just seen a very pretty girl...or in your case, a hot guy ;-)

Best Answer

acute anxiety disorder

Best Answer

Tachycardia

Best Answer

Yep - tachycardia.

Best Answer

I have had heart rates up to 190 bpm...not fun.

Best Answer

Mine felt like 200. O,o

Best Answer

It is scary. at heart rates like that the blood is not pumped very well. I was blue lipped and white as a ghost in the ER.
I converted on my own before they had to use a defibrillator

Best Answer

I was scared I was going to faint. That would have been the second time today. O,o

Best Answer

Mine is a congenital defect.....not sure about you but I would cut out the caffeine and or energy drinks if you use them. Breathing exercises work for me as well. Sounds stupid but count as you breath in through the nose and out through the mouth deliberate while taking your pulse with your fingers on your neck.....concentrate.....bio-feedback can work wonders.

Best Answer

Alright, I'll be sure if it ever happen again. Thank you friend. ^-^

Best Answer

I would ask your doctor if it is becoming a problem.

Best Answer

Panic attack

Best Answer

From ur age I hope it's just a panic attack, the almost same thing happened to me a week ago, I got it checked by electrocardiography and went to a doctor. Event there are some abnormal figures on the paper but he gave me nothing as therapy, he believed that was just because of my anxiety, he asked me to relax and let my problems go... and it worked. Then I swear to a man that make me feel like this will pay this off.......

Best Answer

There are a number of things that can cause this and it needs to be checked out by a physician; a cardiologist preferably.

Best Answer