Trixie1981 Trixie1981 26-30, F 10 Answers Nov 12, 2011

I had the same thing happen to me. It was just muscle spasms from too much stress. The scalp DOES actually have muscles in it, and when they clench up, it causes pain. If your right side is working ok (your right hand/arm are able to be moved without difficulty, ect.) you are not having a stroke. The left hemisphere of the brain affects the right side of the body, so any lesions on the brain can also be ruled out if your right side is functioning properly. <br />
Here's my suggestion: Get a towel and warm it. Apply the warm towel to the area with the most pain. This should help loosen up the muscles.

Best Answer

Thank you! will try it

Best Answer

Migraine, most likely. Also could be signs of stroke. Did you hit your head? Then possibly a concussion.

Best Answer

No i didn't hit my head but i hope it isn't a stroke and just a migraine

Best Answer

y does my left side of my head hurts after getting mad

Best Answer

go to the doctor right away.

Best Answer

how's your memory? are you talking funny, too? when you look in the mirror and smile, do you look normal?

Best Answer

Yes, all seems well there

Best Answer

E.R

Best Answer

time to see a doctor or go to the er

Best Answer

i may have to, thanks

Best Answer

dont wait to long

Best Answer