it starts with my right hand and goes up my arm, then to my face and eventuallt it spreads to the entire right side of my body. by the way i have epilepsy. i know there are different types of seizures. i'm just not sure if this is a type of seisure or something else. i tried googleling but no luck:/
veronica4ever veronica4ever 26-30, F 8 Answers Aug 13, 2012 in Health

It is possible you have an abscess or cyst in your back teeth. Effects the mandibular nerve (tongue) I would go to a Dentist or doc straight away.

Best Answer

ok thnx.

Best Answer

Means your body is trying to tell something isn't right. LIke everyone else said and i see you did. Call 911 because it's not something you should ignore.

Best Answer

Could be either. I am an epileptic as well, and just had a huge seizure a couple of weeks ago. I found myself face down in the dirt, with my whole left side feeling numb. Check in with your neurologist asap.

Best Answer

It means get your butt to the docotor - now!

Best Answer

i just cam out of the emergency room and they gave me my regular medicine plus valume but they never explain to me what this is or why it happens. it stoped atleast

Best Answer

You must ask questions - otherwise they don't tell you anything. Ask, ask, ask. Make them explain it to you until you understand it. Best to you.

Best Answer

thnx guys

Best Answer

It could be a stroke! Get to the hospital!!

Best Answer

it's the right side though isn't a stoke the left side.

Best Answer

A stroke can effect either side of the body.

Best Answer

oh ok thnx

Best Answer

Um. Possible stroke? Possible broken neck? I've got an idea... get to the hospital and get a professional's diagnosis!

Best Answer

It means you get to go to the doctor.

Best Answer