Skaters Skaters 22-25, F 8 Answers Nov 30, 2009

I would say that it one of two things -- You are not getting as much sex as you want OR you secretly fancy your best male friend OR both.......

Best Answer

wow my wife had the same dream about her friend and he had the same dream I need more help than u...lol!

Best Answer

Only you can answer that question..I dont see nothing wrong with dreaming about him, dont men fantasies about sleeping with woman too...doesnt mean they are going of to do it...It is possible to be in a relationship and love your male best friend, there are many variations of love. You can also love him but it doesnt mean that you could live together as one. So take away the factor of the dreams and question are you happy with ur marriage and if your not fix what you have not what you wish or maybe could have...x

Best Answer

To dream about sex, refers to the psychological completion and the integration of contrasting aspects of the Self. You need to be more receptive and incorporate aspects of your dream sex partner into your own character. Alternatively and a more direct interpretation of the dream, may be your libido's way of telling you that it's been too long since you have had sex. It may indicate repressed sexual desires and your needs for physical and emotional love. If you are looking for a place to have sex, then the dream may be analogous to your search for intimacy and closeness.<br />
To dream about sex with someone other than your spouse or significant other, suggests dissatisfaction with the physical side of your relationship. On the other hand, it may be harmless fantasy. In such situations, you may find that you are less inhibited sexually and you can even bring that sense of adventure to your existing relationship.

Best Answer

It doesn't necessarily mean much. For many years most of my dreams of having sex involved doing it with someone I didn't want to have sex with in real life. Dreams can be pretty nutty. Don't worry about it or put much stock in it. Brush it off like dandruff on your shoulder.

Best Answer