thinkinofu thinkinofu 18-21, F 12 Answers Sep 22, 2009

Red hair and usually have freckles, if they don't have freckles they are simply called "Day Walkers" lol

Best Answer

It means they're beautiful,warm,intelligent,and a good friend to talk to,either light-heartedly or in those long dark nights of the soul.<br />
Alternatively,it's a nickname for someone with red hair,which can be affectionate or pejorative,depending on how you use it.<br />
In Cockney rhyming slang,it's a way of questioning somebody's sexuality ("ginger beer" = "queer"),but this usage has fallen out of fashion,except in an arch or humourous fashion (or repeats of "Carry On" films).

Best Answer

Yep, it means they have red hair and the typical complexion of fair with light freckles.

Best Answer

ginga is what is means .. some one with ginger hair like a albino can only handel .5 of a second in direct light or they burn some think they are where vampires come form they have a firey temper .. cause they are always sunburned have freckets .. sun spots if asked what yhou would like to be last on the list was a ginga next to a lepper hope this clears things up

Best Answer

I think I means some kind of rude remark being that I'm a ginger.

Best Answer

Pale skin; freckles; red hair. Like my cousins!

Best Answer

they're a redhead.

Best Answer

Have no idea but when you call em "Carrot head" it means that they have ginger hair. <br />
Used to call that to my sister. Hehe! I wouldn't do it if they werent close to me.

Best Answer

they have "red" hair??

Best Answer