I told my boyfriend I felt as if his older sis was going to visit us, and about 20 mins later she called him to see if she could visit.
micia73 micia73 36-40, F 11 Answers Jul 16, 2012

The force is strong with this one.

Best Answer

HAHA

Best Answer

you are ahead of the technology. scientists have been able to tap into people's thoughts now. so you beat them to it. though they have found a way to do it consistently. this ability you have probably led someone towards exploring this scientifically. we will all be Vulcans soon.

Best Answer

It's a little creepy to me because my guy gets these "hints" 2-5 times a month about people. Random people, people we know, family it's awkward at times.

Best Answer

It means the other person's actions are predictable...

Best Answer

It means you have enough life experience and intellegence to predict the outcome of one's doings.

Best Answer

Coincidence.

Best Answer

What if coincidence happens more than once a week? Is it still coincidence?

Best Answer

No then it's social engineering.

Best Answer

I like that too.

Best Answer

U called his sis and told her to come Lol..I'm just kiddin but maybe u could like predict stuff !!!

Best Answer

It might only mean something if you can inform someone about something that may be about to happen. But we are too scared that we may be wrong so we hardly ever share......so in short......it doesnt mean anything really.

Best Answer

"in Tune"

Best Answer