BloodRedShadow BloodRedShadow 18-21 15 Answers Aug 10, 2012 in Emotional Health

It means you are in shock. <br />
Are you feeling this way?<br />
It is a form of protection for you.<br />
What has happened? <br />
Do you need help?<br />
Let me know...You are dear to me...

Best Answer

I'm not sure what happened...it just happened, and he brought pain to me...and now I can't feel anything....

Best Answer

He's gone from my life. I will never talk to him again. The pain is inside. It came from outside. The guide, the dream, we're right. I suffered the same fate as someone dear to me.

Best Answer

Someone who loves you would never hurt you physically. KNOW THIS! Is it emotional or physical pain? Be specific. Do you need to go to the hospital? Answer. The other dear someone, are they alive or did they die? Answer now!

Best Answer

He was my friend, I know it. It was a mistake. It has to be. He didn't hurt me too much physically. No. Nothing too bad there. No hospitals for me, I'm fine....Maia is alive, and I love her very much....

Best Answer

Are you sure you do not need to get checked out by a physician? 100% sure? Please rest and take care. Are you sure he will not be back? Do you need to call the police to file a report. I have done this recently. They were very understanding. It helped the war zone situation.

Best Answer

Yeah, I'll do that....

Best Answer

PTSD ?

Best Answer

Shell shock

Best Answer

.....I don't fight.....

Best Answer

Shell shock can be a mental moment that hits a person. Does not have to be from a shockwave

Best Answer

Disassociation, I think it's called. When it happened to me, my mum told me to get up and MOVE ASAP. No dwelling on it & drowning. My mum's a smart lady.

Best Answer

Yes,, Red, I agree - you are in shock, baby! Gotta leave in an hour so I will talk to you later. Probably home around 10 EDT. ^-^

Best Answer

Trauma and all the other things peeps have mentioned.

Best Answer

There you are, I have been wanting to chat with you. I will send a private message.<br />
What it meas to feel numb is your body needs some rest from emotions or trauma. It is ok go numb and you will feel again. Just go with the flow. It will pass.

Best Answer

This too shall pass....

Best Answer

Tired, too much to drink, and, oh about another 100 possible reasons.

Best Answer

You okay?

Best Answer

Heroin

Best Answer

I'm not feeling well by that i mean when i swallow something like food i usually feel it going down my esophagus but something happened and now i cant feel anything like if i pinch myself i feel it but after a while i don't why i need help PLEASE!!!

Best Answer