asellers asellers 26-30, F 6 Answers Jul 28, 2011

it means a deceased mother has been on your mind recently either consciously or subconsciously...

Best Answer

My mother passed 2 1/2 months ago. She knew she was dying 3 days before she passed. I dreamed she pulled me aside and said ride with me. In the dream I was trying to help my brother who also has cancer. She told me let my aunt help him. Then she drove us into a large body of water. In the dream I stood out the car water up to my neck and pulled the car out the water. She was laying in the car still alive. Then my father appeared and I ask my mom to tell my father I could use the car when she was gone. I have my on cars in real life but my father and I rarely speak, maybe once a month. What does this dream mean. It's also the first dream about her I can remember.

Best Answer

Hopefully, you are talking about your own deceased mother, because what I am about to say makes more sense that way. It could be that you are working something out in your larger mind, or it could mean that you are having some contact with her. The dream is yours to interpret, but if you have other dreams of her, you may be better able to sort your way through to a suitable answer. Sorry I could not be of more help and good luck.

Best Answer

itmean your spirit went to the spirit world and vistied her there you miss your mother because often mother are girls best friend.but you may always be daddys little girl if you have a nice careing father.

Best Answer

I have one of these. but with a favourite aunt, the message was in what she said in the dream. I passed it on, it meant alot to the people concerned.

Best Answer