Colaabaybee Colaabaybee 22-25, F 5 Answers Mar 4, 2012

sometimes a dream is just a dream

Best Answer

just because ye dated other people doesnt mean you are not gonna miss him. you probably do.

Best Answer

not so sure, he passed away long ago and i haven't thought of him recently thats why i woke up shaken up and sad, i do miss him very much, in the dream god gave him back to me for 10 min i got to spend with him and we kissed and were so happy and then he went off. Funny thing is, we weren't dating the year e passed away, he was in a serious relationship with another girl but no matter what we still cared for each other and i hadn't seen him in a long time before he passed. It made no sense and its bothering me a lot!

Best Answer

is that how and why he got dated

Best Answer

Best Answer

Doesn't mean anything except something that happened brought him to mind, probably subconsciously, and the thought triggered the dream.

Best Answer

Best Answer

As I said, it was probably something subconscious, maybe even just a sound or a scent that stuck in your mind until you went to sleep.

Best Answer

okay thanks for the help. So does this mean the dream meant nothing?

Best Answer

I'd say it meant nothing except that somewhere in your mind he still has a place in your memories.

Best Answer