My husband had a dream last night his was out in the woods with our 2 boys, when they came upon an abbandoned home, with a pool all grown up. He saw something in the pool that looked like a snake and threw a rock to see, then a huge black and white anaconda looking snake came out like it was gonna eat him. Then it got up close and like a dog it was kind of trying to smell him out, and he kicks it and it leaves. Then it returns charging trying to attack the boys..... then this is where he wakes up.
Bridges Bridges 26-30 12 Answers Dec 9, 2008

May have been caused by seeing the Fox Sports clip featuring Visanthe Shianco's towel mishap in the locker room.

Best Answer

I agree with Tinkerbell, Oddi, & Joyceb. Indeed someone else had a similar question up. Those 3 gave the same answer I did with the initial question and it's just from personal experience. Snakes in dreams do represent the enemy; a possible enemy of yours. It can be someone that u don't know or someone that's very close 2 u...Just be vigilant especially with ur children and pray 4 them and ur husband that they be kept safe from danger....

Best Answer

Your husband wants to change something in his life in a BIG way, and has started this change in small ways, little things about the work of change, that he enjoys. He fears the hard work and further alterations in his mind-set. In other words, he is stuck mentally and physically in realizing his dreams. Working hard (or not working in an effective manner) to get his total, ideal goal completed. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS MAKES SENSE TO HIM. I thrive on feedback.

Best Answer

somehing to do with the garden of eden?

Best Answer

every person is different when it comes to dreams,,,, i have learned that everytime i dream of a tornado or tornadoes something bad always happens,, little details are wat matter. for example where the tornadoe took place or who was involved in the dream.. there are books that can help you with that too.

Best Answer

It depends on your nationality , In some culture the snake is a strong symbol for healing . Western , Asian , Middle Eastern see it as a good sign .<br />
My interpretation would be :<br />
He is refusing help from the past , friends , family .<br />
The help will be re direct to the children .

Best Answer

In my culture, if you dream of a snake, it means you are going to meet your potential love or someone will have a crush on you. The bigger snake is, the more that other person will be passionate about you. <br />
Snake in Freudian analysis also means sex, as it can be perceived as male genital organ.

Best Answer

Funnily enough I used to have dreams about big black snakes coming after me. The problem is that someone was after me! I think the fear manifest itself in dreams.

Best Answer

whatever he is on ...can i have some

Best Answer