kawanna1979 kawanna1979 31-35 8 Answers Nov 11, 2010

To see numbers in your dream, symbolize material gains and possessions. You are keeping close track of things. Alternatively, numbers indicate that you are being over analytical or rational. Or that you need to evaluate a situation more thoroughly. Numbers also carry much personal significance. They may represent a special date, address, age, lucky number or something meaningful and significant to only you.

Best Answer

I had a dream were i was at an airport, and a man in a suit gave me 2 tickets and he told me 8 9 8 11. And he left. And my dream ended. I have no idea to this day what these numbers mean, or where i heard them from. I told my sister and she has no clue. Is this an event? A contest? Future lottery numbers? Or does anyone have any idea of where it came from

Best Answer

i have an aunt that is sick and when she sleep she holds up the number of two and five she does this while she is sleeping do u have any insight to what this could mean

Best Answer

You are a mathematician ?<br />
Tony.

Best Answer

It means you have been watching late night Sesame Street reruns...<br />
Do you fancy the Count? ah ah ah.

Best Answer

Bills and the stress from them , i,ll bill ya later .

Best Answer

They must have some sort of personal significance but it also depends on what they are in relation to.

Best Answer