joyde joyde 46-50 6 Answers Jan 8, 2011

It's a F****** dream!...It means NOTHING!!

Best Answer

It means that child, whoever it is, is a round peg!!!! Lol

Best Answer

I have trouble picturing a square "hole" . And what surface was the hole on? I'm not going to presume it's the ground. <br />
And are you certain it was truly square? Any chance it was rectangular or a trapezoid shape? <br />
It does make a difference in the interpretation I'm prepared to present. If it was slightly trapezoid it would rule out the involvement of right angles, otherwise known as "True angles".

Best Answer

If you have a child it means you shouldnt be a square parent you should be chillin cos ur suffocating em or as a child this happened to you or a child somehow connected to you is in this situation. Remember dreams are a form of reality. They always mean something :)<br />
Your welcome No but if its a reccuring dream you need to sort this problem out in your life. <br />
I automatically thought of google :P:P

Best Answer

My children are grown and gone. I don't know this child. She just keeps walking around this square hole in the floor and almost falling.....I catch her right before she falls..?????? Thanks for your response though....Do you know where I could find answers on what dreams mean?

Best Answer

You had to much cheese before bed

Best Answer