Then you find out that you have a lot of things in common, only she is more than 20 years older than you are. She still comes to visit you in your dreams every night. She doesn't remember doing that, and I am wondering if I am just going insane...... Anyone an idea?welcome=t4
wingsonme wingsonme 22-25, F 11 Answers Nov 15, 2009

It means there is something you are supposed to learn from that person. It definately DOES NOT mean date that person!!

Best Answer

It means she is a slow mover.

Best Answer

PURE COINCIDENCE!

Best Answer

Yeah, you're definitely going insane.

Best Answer

It means you have a good memory. I can't even remember a dream from the night before much less eleven years ago!

Best Answer

i did that when i was a kid. i drempt about this girl in like the first grade and about my sister eing allergic to bees. 5 years or so later, the girl is my neighbor and i learn my sister really is allergic to bees. life is weird. my dad says it was just a coincidence and that dreams are just random things that you see subconciously in life and blah blah blah blah blah... he expects me to beleive in nothing ithout proof and at the same times wants me to beleive in god.

Best Answer

The last woman I had a dream about, turned out to be a nightmare. Go easy on those Dreams.

Best Answer

Means that the dream was premature. Ask her the lotto numbers, how long do you think that'll take. So, don't sit back and wait, get a job, then keep on hoping for those numbers.

Best Answer

It means she's going to be a significant person in your life. Maybe she'll be in your life for a short time and change your life forever, or maybe she'll be in your life for a while. That happened to me with my boyfriend. I had a dream about him when I was seven, where I met him. He was the age that he is now, and when I met him in real life, I felt as if we had met before. <br />
But she's probably going to be significant in some way!

Best Answer

Learn for that person. People may say life isn't a movie, but that doesn't mean you can't make it like one. :) who knows, all I can say is things like that don't happen to just everyone.

Best Answer

Maybe your destined to be together ;)

Best Answer