auddy215 auddy215 22-25, F 13 Answers Oct 15, 2009

What does it mean when you get kidnaped in a dream: my dream go's like this one day I was at home all bored until a boy my age (11 year old) came with a bunch of grown upps and cam to me I tried to run but I couldn't move they picked me up and I started crying but the boy my age said don't worry it's ok we're good guys you are part of a group called universe were super human...and then I said then why couldn't do anything cool before he said because you don't believe in yourself ....... Skip ahead....... When we were at the hangout I tried to escape but he would always stop my by the way his name was jake he said he was prepared to die for me cause he was my gardin we became best friends 1 year later he was my boyfriend we went to wars a Loy of the time with our enemies

Best Answer

you just a hilullicanating *****.

Best Answer

Well if you felt happiness from it you might be suicidal but if you were scarred something traumatic couldve happened in your life like a school shooting almost taking place...who feels safe after that? I sure didnt so i dreamed of me dying at school scarred to death. Its like a puzzle.

Best Answer

You will lose your pet parrot in a freak car accident.

Best Answer

it may mean a part of you is dying. prehaps a side of you that you don't need anymore and you are going through a major change.<br />
or the opposite that in real life there is a situation that is 'killing' you and you are ignoring it.

Best Answer

An end to something. More likely an end to something within yourself. i.e. An end to an awareness you have about yourself, an end to an aspect about yourself or an end to a cycle - like teen to adult. <br />
What else was in your dream. The other dream details may give you a clue as to what the specific end is about.

Best Answer

you're going to die<br />
wear clean panties

Best Answer

It symbolizes inner changes, transformation, self-discovery and positive development that is happening within you or your life.

Best Answer

you might not be thinking about suicide throughout the day, but the thought certainly lingered in your subconscious. suicide, that comes from the last thoughts of the day, which then goes into subconscious, thus dreams form

Best Answer

it means you are ending something your waking life. something is permanently done with in your life and its time to move on from it. you dying represents that aspect or thing that is done with in your life, and its time for you to move on and forget about it.

Best Answer