bharmgolf bharmgolf 46-50 10 Answers Apr 6, 2012

It's called, "Masochistic tendencies".

Best Answer

When I dream of mine it's wishful thinking...She is tied up in a black bag hanging over the river....

Best Answer

you are still in love with her or you owe her money !!

Best Answer

Maybe you'll see her again.

Best Answer

my ex mother in law was such a ***** to me that it turned me on for years...she used to be so rude and strict with me but she was such a sexy bitchy woman that i became obsessed with her for a long time....she used to wear these low cut blouses and have her huge **** showing off at all the family functions and she would always be wearng a tight skirt and nails done and makeup all done up....she was a gorgeous older woman!! and to this day i still fantasize about having the hottest hardest hate sex with her and ******* her until she **** over and over and takes my black **** like a *****....i once found a **** on her computer at home of two younger guys with big ***** ******* a older women at the same time and always got hard knowng she watched that ****

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

it means you want to bang her

Best Answer