bharmgolf bharmgolf 46-50 11 Answers Apr 6, 2012

Maybe you'll see her again.

Best Answer

It's called, "Masochistic tendencies".

Best Answer

When I dream of mine it's wishful thinking...She is tied up in a black bag hanging over the river....

Best Answer

you are still in love with her or you owe her money !!

Best Answer

It's called sexual frustration and fantasy x

Best Answer

my ex mother in law was such a ***** to me that it turned me on for years...she used to be so rude and strict with me but she was such a sexy bitchy woman that i became obsessed with her for a long time....she used to wear these low cut blouses and have her huge **** showing off at all the family functions and she would always be wearng a tight skirt and nails done and makeup all done up....she was a gorgeous older woman!! and to this day i still fantasize about having the hottest hardest hate sex with her and ******* her until she **** over and over and takes my black **** like a *****....i once found a **** on her computer at home of two younger guys with big ***** ******* a older women at the same time and always got hard knowng she watched that ****

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

it means you want to bang her

Best Answer