davon davon 18-21 15 Answers Jan 15, 2009

it varies.. often i end up meeting them with into two weeks.. if you want me to help you with interperting your dream msg me

Best Answer

I had a dream of a man that I never met before. He was very interested in me and that made me feel good. Normally when I dream and other people are in my dreams, either I know them or they never have a face. This man's face was very visible and I don't want to forget it.

Best Answer

Hi there I had a dream of a guy that was to a front desk and we were liking each . I have never met him what does this mean

Best Answer

It could be someone you have met in a past life or someone who you will eventually meet in the future. or it could also be someone with the same characteristics that someone has right now but they're just having a different face and I say you don't recognize that person (obviously) but you might be crushing on them or it could also be your ideal partner.

Best Answer

I had a dream where i'm at a apartment and I go down the street in a open-doored building where it's full of men talking and I walk a couple flights of stairs and there's this door that pulls my attention towards it, it's not any different then the other doors but it draws me towards it like moth towards a flame. So I for some unknown reason grab the door handle and twist it and I thought it would locked but nope the door was unlocked so I step in as quietly as I could and walked around a bit when I see a brown haired guy sitting at the computer with his back towards me. So feeling scared I back up and out the door. And then I wake up, seeing it's early enough to catch some sleep I go back to sleep and I'm right outside the guy's door where I woke up, some I go back to my apartment and talk with mom about something I can't,remember and I go back to the explored apartment and I look around again and the same door -(917 was the door number)- was attracting me so I open it again and explore quietly once again and find there's noone, and there was a door that I failed to see last expedition, and opened it up and it was a cluttered pink room, remnicent of a little girl's room. And then was a loud thud, and I sped as quietly as I could to the thud and saw it was the guy, thupping his head against his desk groaning rather loudly, then said in a rather deep voice "I need to take a shower." And started to stand uo from his chair and I rushed out of the man's room and into the pink room where was a closet and I ran into the open closet and closed it quickly, my blood pounding in my head loudly. And I heard the young man shuffling around outside the pink room and entered the room , I started to panic. The footsteps right outside the barely open closet, and then the door started to open I hid the best I could, but then I heard him speak in a kind, soothing voice "Come on out, I won't hurt you." I was calmed instantly by his voice and started lifting head up and was greeted by his smiling face. He had the most beautiful blue eyes, a gentle smile, and big glasses on his face, with coco colored brown hair. "How did you know I was here?" I asked in a meek voice, "I heard you bumping into some stuff." He said nonchalently as if this happened many times before, "Now what are you doing in my apartment?" His eyes hardening into ice chips, his smile gone "I-I d-don't know, y-your door a-attracted me like a moth to a flame, and your door was unlocked." I said stuttering. Seeing the effect he had on me his glare soften, his mouth no longer frowning, and replied "Well I have to take a shower so...Yeah..." He sheepishly rubbed the back of his head while awkwardly smiling.And then I woke up again.

Best Answer

I'm only a teenager and I had a dream of a teen boy looked about 15 and his name was Jamie but I have no idea who he is and in my dream we were in love but we were practically alone no one really else to depend on except each other I want to know what this means I have never seen him and I want to. Is there any wise person out there with an answer to why I had such a dream I mean me and this boy were in love and im hoping he is going to be in my dreams again I want to see him. Even though hes not real.

Best Answer

For years now I've been having these dreams about a man. In every dream he always plays the role of my soul mate. He has specific traits that I can describe and I feel like if I've met him in another life...but I've never seen him at all. Each dream I have of him tends to be about us over coming huge tradgeties together and over coming obstacles in order to protect over love. The more I dream about him, the more I tend to feel like these are perminitions. I just want to find out what it means though...I'm still debating on whether or not I should take it in to consideration...the worst part is when ever I'm in a relationship that isn't "him" the guy in my dreams I tend to have more dreams about him and the guy I'm dating at the time. It's been h happening for so long and so frequent now that I am so desperate to know what it means. As a matter of fact I Googled a question about it and it led me to this sight..

Best Answer

Like porcupineman, I do this all the time. The majority of people in my dreams are unknown to me. Sometimes I "know" them in my dreams, and sometimes not. Sometimes I don't know them, but I call them by a name of someone that I do know.

Best Answer

I have dreams like that all the time. It's mostly a strange man in my dreams,, nothing sexual here, trust me,, it's just, not the same man, and I can't ususally see a face, he's just there. I think I'm looking for security in life, which I never really had. My husband is wonderful, but I'm the money manager, to doer of things,, stuff like that. I grew up in an insecure home, and that insecurity seems to have followed me all my life, so I think I dream of a man who makes me feel secure,,gosh, I feel like I'm talking jibberish here,, maybe I'm just not saying it right. Am I making any sense here,,, (sighs)

Best Answer

What? I never know half the people in my dreams, I thought that was normal.

Best Answer

It means that you are still searching for someone for something. Whether it's someone to love, someone to look up to, just a friend, or even someone as simple as a doctor. If the person in your dream assumed a certain role, then you could be worried that the person whom presently occupies that role may start acting as the other would. Or, you may wish that that person possessed a trait or quality that the person from the dream has, ie., looks, feelings, etc.

Best Answer

if if you have alot incomon with this person in might be that it was some one you wish to really exist

Best Answer

Er, ....NOTHING!!

Best Answer

You never meant to meet? Or perhaps you never meant to kill? Maybe one you never meant to post about on EP. I don't know. I am confused. I stay confused here all the time. What were we talking about? The purple methadone tarantulas have come back. they are hanging all over the ceiling. Got to go - they want to talk.

Best Answer

Last night I had a dream that I was at uni (which I currently am) and I ended up joining the wrong society.. Anyway I sat infront of the gorgeous lad and he kept kicking my chair which ended up getting us in a lot if trouble lol, after the he leant over to me and said he liked me. Later on in the dream we seemed to be a couple and then we got on a submarine :s it was very strange as it felt like love in my dream but I have never seen this man before..

Best Answer

Over the past 2 years I have been having these dreams about this guy with shaggy mudbrown hair and vivid ocean blue eyes. Every time I dream about him and I wake up I feel like I have to find him again. My friends think he's 'my dream guy' but while I feel like I love him there is also this small amount of fear. However i still find myself searching for him every day. Anyway in answer to this question, some people say that a person you don't know in your dream is just a person you have seen anywhere, but they were in the background, and doesn't mean anything.

Best Answer