conniegg13 conniegg13 46-50 5 Answers Jul 11, 2009

I dont know what it means but I sure wish she hurry up and and make it come true in my case

Best Answer

It means you better get a chain and keep that boy around you all the time ;) Jk'ing. I really couldn't say though, sometimes dreams mean nothing other times things happen completely the opposite of our dreams...I would say just keep a wary eye if anything is worrying you or your boyfriend is taking more time one girl in particular than usual... best advice I can give, I'm no dream-master :D

Best Answer

He has talked you into a *********

Best Answer

our dreams most of the time is the reflection of our emotions.. seeing boyfriend kissed by another woman, reflects possibly your "fear" of being into a relationship. mybe bec you have personally experienced the pain of losing someone and you dont want it to happen again. Or you heard alrdy bad stories about getting into a relationship from your family or friends which you dont want to happen to yourself..

Best Answer