wendysosa wendysosa 22-25, F 12 Answers Jul 29, 2012

It's nothin to worry about its just random thoughts that are harmless:)

Best Answer

i hope so... :)

Best Answer

I've had those dreams before too..What it could mean is that your broken up about something and your mind is letting you know about it by showing you it in your dreams.

Best Answer

my first dream like that i was young. i wanted to try acid but i was scared of how i would react, when i dreamed with it, i had taken an acid and all the parts started showing up.... i never tried it cause of my dream...

Best Answer

Prob a good thing. I've had friends who have had really bad acid flashbacks..not a pretty sight. But yeah you were probably having an internal debate about whether or not you should do it. Your mind just put what you were feeling in a graphic way. The first time I had them was after my mother passed away.

Best Answer

awww... I'm so sorry to hear that... xoxoxo...

Best Answer

means stay wayyyy away from chain saws

Best Answer

ur still a wirness to a homicide,, if u didn't immediately report it,, u R,, an accessory after d fact. Maybe the vid u viewed was some paki or other towelhead being 'criticizied' for missing 1 of the 5 required EVERY day,,, prayer calls ,,,

Best Answer

Is this a dream or a nightmare

Best Answer

Nightmare :p

Best Answer

Are you a butcher by trade ?

Best Answer

No...

Best Answer

Winter is coming.

Best Answer

inbox me & we can chat about that dream it needs to be talked about asap

Best Answer

seriously?

Best Answer

You should be writing horror movie sc<x>ripts. That's what it means. New career option! :)

Best Answer

doesn't sound like me but sounds crazy! i like writing, never thought of a horror though! lo! :)

Best Answer