what i was dreaming was the i was at a party with my friends and the was ppl i know but then my best friend comes and tells me the he wants to smoke a cigarette outside so i go outside with him and as soon as i get out side there's a cop car pulling off and this lady comes out a points a gun at me but its a lady that i never seen in my life and the first thing i did was put my hand up and said don't shoot and she said my mom is in jail anxious i did a picture of a guy smoking crack in a porch and i said i donk know.. and she said that's right so she turns to my friend and as soon as she does then i start running but i only get two houses away and when i get to the ssecond house theres this lady with two little girl and i tell her please help me they trying to kill me and she opens her house but the lady the was trying to kill me was close already so before she got me i woke up.
aannae aannae 18-21, F 6 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Community

Nothing.

Best Answer

sometimes, dreams are just dreams, some dreams can have meaning behind them but other times, it's just another dream, when a dream does have meaning they can vary greatly my opinion would be to take in mind it is either a pointless dream, or look at the answer from Wizgeezer, is seems the most correct.

Best Answer

Gun <br />
To see a gun in your dream represents aggression, anger, and potential danger. You could be on the defensive about something. Or you may be dealing with issues of passiveness/aggressiveness and authority/dependence. Alternatively, a gun is a symbol of power and pride. Perhaps you are looking for shelter or protection in your dream. From a Freudian perspective, a gun represents the penis and male sexual drive. Thus, the gun may mean power or impotence, depending on whether the gun went off or misfired.<br />
To dream that you are loading a gun forewarns that you should be careful in not letting your temper get out of control. It may also signify your ability to defend yourself in a situation. If you dream that a gun fails to fire indicates that you are feeling powerless in some waking situation. Perhaps you need to attack your problems from a different approach. Alternatively, a malfunctioning gun represents sexual impotence or fear of impotence.<br />
To dream that someone is shooting you with a gun suggests that you are experiencing some confrontation in your waking life. You feel victimized in a situation or that you are being targeted. To dream that you shoot a person with a gun denotes your aggressive feeling and hidden anger toward that particular person.<br />
To dream that you are hiding a gun implies that you are repressing your angry feelings.<br />
http://www.dreammoods.com/

Best Answer

To dream that you are at a party suggests that you need to get out more and enjoy yourself. If the party is a bad one, then it indicates that you are unsure of your social skills. To dream that you are smoking or offering a cigarette signifies your need for a break. It may also points to issues of�dependency . However if you are against smoking and have this dream, you need to analyze aspects of your waking life and what you are doing that may adversely affect your health. <br />
To see the police in your dream symbolizes structure, rules, power, authority and control. You need to put an end to your reckless behavior or else the law will catch up to you. Alternatively, the dream refers to failure in honoring your obligation and commitments. <br />
To dream that you are having difficulties contacting the police,�suggests that you have yet to acknowledge your own authoritativeness in a situation. You need to take control and be in command of the direction of your life.<br />
To dream that you are running away from someone indicates an issue that you are trying to avoid. You are not taking or accepting responsibility for your actions. In particular, if you are running from an attacker or any danger, then it suggests that you are not facing and confronting your fears.� <br />
To dream that something or someone is running towards you refers to your willingness to confront any situation head on. You need to analyze the significance of what is running towards you.<br />
To dream that you are trying to run but cannot make your feet move as fast as you want them to signifies lack of self-esteem and self-confidence. It may also reflect your actual state of REM paralysis during the dream state. <br />
To dream that you are running alone refers to your determination and motivation in the pursuit of your goals. You will find success and rise above those around you. Alternatively, the dream may mean that you need to hurry up in making a decision. <br />
I hope that helps.

Best Answer