swg85 swg85 22-25 16 Answers Apr 27, 2009

Some people believe, (including me) that if you dream of a dead loved one, it's a 'visitation' for lack of a better word. If you were me, id consider this dream a message from your dad. it's important that you dreamt he was alive, rather than in any distress - this is maybe his way of saying he's ok in the next life. Next time you dream of someone you've loved and lost, take it as a sign that they're ok. If you were confronted with an apparition, it'd be very scary. Dreams are a more gentle way of saying things are ok, meaning you can get on with living as opposed to being stuck in the grieving process too long, as that isn't healthy. of course, this is only my personal opinion; i could be miles out, but it does give me comfort, so maybe it will you & i do truly believe it - the people you love never leave you - not really; they're always there, watching over us. Next time you have a dream like this, take it as a gift because that's what it is.

Best Answer

Well to reflect over some of the other comments I agree with them in general... I believe it's true that he was trying to give you a message.. and I also agree that through symbolism that he is happy and a "live" there is a saying that the "first day that we are born is the first day that we start to die,,, the day that we die is the first day that we begin to live,"You're father was a messenger ..even if it was just to reassure you... I think it's beautiful that the ones we love come to us in such a gentle and spiritual way to communicate with us... Just cherish it

Best Answer

Perhaps it means that he's trying to tell you that he is still alive - not "dead" in the final sense of the word, just transferred to another dimension. We often get guidance through dreams.

Best Answer

It's been 23 years since my father was murdered, I was 13 years old. When he died I used to have dreams that he didn't really die and he came back. But here it is 23 years later and I still dream that what does it mean when I am dreaming he is really alive and not dead?

Best Answer

I used to dream a lot about my father after he died. I believe its part of processing his death. This way he's not completely gone all at once because at least I got to see him in my dreams.

Best Answer

he was visiting you from the other side.

Best Answer

I'm not really sure, but for me I think it was unresolved issues. I used to dream about him a lot, but I don't seem to now. The weirdest thing that happened to me was when my oldest daughter visited a psychic and he spoke to me through her and apologised for all the pain he had caused me and the family. I'm not a firm believer in pyschics myself and am not advocating them but it seemed to stop my bad dreams.

Best Answer

you miss him

Best Answer

Dreams in themselves do not mean anything. It is one's own feelings or interpretation upon pondering the dream's " meaning" that can be insightful. Use the dream if you want or ignore it.

Best Answer

it means that you had a dream that your father was alive

Best Answer

That he is still a part of your memories, and he still matters to you.

Best Answer

i guess it means he is still looking at you, no matter where or when..and that also may be he is telling you something.. something very important...just look back, if you can remember any promises or anything...

Best Answer

that he still is making contact with you , and or that you are trying to remember something he taught you

Best Answer

Since I had no love for either parent, my dream that they were alive was very disappointing.

Best Answer

I dremed that my father is a pro wrestler but he is dead what does it mean

Best Answer