goodmanangela goodmanangela 46-50 8 Answers Feb 2, 2011

I always get a kick out of these boards. Your mind is trying to come with terms of an emotion. If you mind does not come to terms with your emotions your dream will repeat itself until it does, sound familiar? Now what is your mind trying to come to terms with is the question. So lets take a couch trip;<br />
1. Everything in your dream represents something emotionally. You need to write down your dream and specifics because as your mind comes out of sleep you quickly forget exact details. Example if your are a brunette and the girl in the dream your husband is having an affair with is a pretty blonde then it might mean you are feeling inadequate in your relationship with your husband and you secretly fear that if you do not change he will leave you for another. Now that being said I cannot actually help you nor can anyone else because the exacts of the dream are unknown to us. People are simply guessing because they read someting on AOL.<br />
2. Where does the dreasm take place. Are you in the dream or a third person viewing the dream unbeknownst to the individuals in the dream? <br />
Anyway i could go on and on but you need to complete step one first.

Best Answer

Always dream MƔ husband making L♥√ع with another woman

Best Answer

I agree with girlanonymous...<br />
Does your husband seem like he would cheat for whatever reason? Check for red flags honey!

Best Answer

No, We have been married for 29 years. He doesn't like leaving the house. In the dream, we were working on one of our rental houses and I went to the back side of the house and this guy was steeling some stuff and I yelled at him to put it down, he took of running and my husband started chasing him and he pulled out a gun and shot him 3 times and then he came after me. I then ran in the house and grabbed the phone to call the police and went to the attack to hide and I told the cops I was in the basement and I heard the guy run down the stairs. I then heard voices and they said tghey were the cops but I was affraid to come out because I thought it was the guy. I then woke up.

Best Answer

you are the one that is cheating.

Best Answer

NO I am no cheating on my husband.

Best Answer

It means u have a guilty conscience about something. What did you do? R u having sex with the plumber AGAIN?????

Best Answer

Why do people always think you are cheating??????????

Best Answer

You' subconscious is trying to tell you something. Maybe you have a fear that your husband may be cheating on you?

Best Answer

is your husband cheating?

Best Answer

It usually means that you have been cheating.

Best Answer