this was the dream: i was on a photoshoot or a trip with one direction we eachwere on these boat things and harrystyles was flriting with me and acting like he was my boyfriend what could this mean?
Aszucsik13 Aszucsik13 13-15 4 Answers Apr 12, 2012

I had a dream like that, but it was with Jaden Smith. I went on a photoshoot to la (i am an aspiring fashion model). My cousin and I went to a waterpark and he was there. He came up to me and started to makeout w.me out of nowhere, it was really ironic because i have never had a dream about a celeb before and I never really liked Jaden like that. I started to look all over google on what this dream can mean but no website gave me a straught-forward answer.. Idk if this is going to come true or if I was just having a wierd dream. If i were you i would keep looking online for answers. I hope i helped ;x I hope your dream comes true as much as I hope mine does. goooood luck.

Best Answer

ive had a dream like that but with Niall. That me and Niall met on a plane to LA and hes been looking for a girl who sent this certain fanmail to him (me) and then when i told him it was me we fell in love instantly. what does this mean?!<br />
god i hope that happens one day because we are the same ;)

Best Answer

It means you are having a wishful-thinking dream about what you'd like to have happen. :)

Best Answer

Wishful thinking, of course. :) It was your fantasy playing out in your dream.

Best Answer

I don't really know but i am having wired dreams about them too,mostly harry i really love him i think it means we might get lucky and meet them(him)one day sorry i can;t really help

Best Answer