Couple of nights I had a dream about my teeth falling and later on I had no more teeth. I woke up relived by knowing all my teeth were there and that it was just a dream. What do you think it means? I would want to hear your thoughts about this. Thanks.
huskylover01 huskylover01 18-21, F 9 Answers Dec 19, 2010

Perhaps your teeth is aching or your cringing on your teeth. Sometimes what we do while we dream becomes our dream.

Best Answer

Changes in our lives are always occuring. A phase in your life could be relationships, a job(loss of one or getting a new one) family issues ect...Dreams are our way of dealing with things that we may not have the ability to in our waking lives. You might want to try looking up your dreams in a Dream Dictionary.. There are lots of them online!

Best Answer

Ah okay thanks. & I'll search it up. Thanks.

Best Answer

Uhm you know, where I am. There was a belief that loosing teeth in dreams is a bad sign. It means loosing someone....death.<br />
It seems like a myth but just for sure, I would bite a tree, as advice. IDK they say to transfer the curse.

Best Answer

:/ Not good :/

Best Answer

stay away from cummy bears

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

It means the same thing that the million of other dreams you had in your life mean – absolutely nothing. <br />
All a dream is – is a way that a human brain unwinds from the billions of complicated tasks it performs well a person is awake. Its quite an interesting process. Cheers and sweet dreams!

Best Answer

(: Thanks.

Best Answer

I have this sort of dream too. If you figure it out let me know

Best Answer

Will do. & if you also figure out why let me know. (:

Best Answer