It means a portal is opening. There is something important about to happen. You need to be open so you do not miss the message/opportunity.

Best Answer

That's one of your examples of a coincidence?

Best Answer

mm I wouldn't say they all are coincidences but fate... coincidences doesn't exist it has to be a reason

Best Answer

It means that you should read " the montauk experiment" .

Best Answer

I will look for this book. Would it be at the library?

Best Answer

I'm not sure. It's largely about time travel, but somehow it's also about synchronicity.

Best Answer

I've been getting a lot of those too, none of the classes in my school are reading "Of mice and men" (my favorite book) and just yesterday i found a copy with the last 20 pages torn out, it is exactly the page where Lennie tells Crooks about their dreams of buying a ranch. and lately I've been thinking a lot at getting a ranch later on in life.(i also recently got accepted to work on my uncles farm this summer)

Best Answer

Best Answer

from time to time i look at a digital clock and see similar digits before and after the":" Or few times I saw an image in my mind, and immediately after that someone would talk about whatever I had seen. Sometimes I have the idea that it could help someone to understand something later on in life, and sometimes it seems as if someone is just playing around with the thoughts/ideas I have about what I believe to be true, when it comes to association between various things.

Best Answer

I get that too sometimes, I always c my battery life at 69. There was day I unplugged am Dad's iPad to charge my iphone and his battery was 77%, few minutes later I unplugged min end it was still 77%, the next day I was using the iPad, I looked at the battery life and it was 81% and my phone's battery was also 69%. Then a lot of times when I say a word sometin significant happens like power failure or restoration, i experience a min of 10 coincidences a week!...today I was goin home from seeing a movie nd in d song playing on the radio, "bamboo" was said exactly at the point I was passing a Chinese restaurant named "Bamboo". I feel it shud mean sometin cos these coincidences are getting too much!

Best Answer