So I was with a friend yesterday and we went to a restaurant. After our meal she asked me what I thought of the artwork on the walls. I turned to look at it and found that it was all depicting images of Santa Muerta, or The Virgin Mary, Skulls etc. I said "Omg, they practice Santeria here." We quickly left the restaurant. Just down the road she wanted to stop at a Safeway Grocery Store. As I pulled into the parking lot, I heard the sound of one very loud frog. We are in the Northwest region of the USA, Oregon, and frogs I have never heard here- let alone in a safeway parking lot that was scarce of much vegetation or lakes, ponds, etc. It was very loud, and disturbing. I stopped the car and we began to pray. The frog stopped croaking... what was that?
AngelFoodMoonCake AngelFoodMoonCake 41-45, F 12 Answers Mar 4, 2012

You live in the north west and you have never heard a frog before? You been hiding under a rock or what? there are frogs everywhere in the north west. Maybe there were two of them and they are smarter than you.

Best Answer

Maybe it called a toad truck for help? Perhaps it got tired and croaked? Seriously, couldn't it be just what it was. It croaked, it finished, the end? Who knows?

Best Answer

It means that two pathetic specimens who have let religion dominate their lives are panicking over a frog.

Best Answer

U sir are an arse!

Best Answer

Nope, darling...YOU are the ***. Trust me on this one.

Jeebus, really!?!? Praying over a croaking frog??!!?? You are seriously insane, or a troll, or finally--an ***. I think the latter is the kindest choice of all three; so feel blessed about that, I guess.

:-( Argh.The world is truly in a sad state when there's girls running from restaurants that depict the silly iconography of the very RELIGION THEY BELIEVE IN and they just don't “get it" and end up quaking in their panties because of an animal noise a few minutes later.

Holy Christ I just CAN'T get over this!!!!

LMAO

Best Answer

And a cynical one at that!

Best Answer

:-( The world is truly in a sad state when there are girls running from restaurants that depict the silly iconography of the very RELIGION THEY BELIEVE IN and they just don't “get it" and end up quaking in their panties because of an animal noise a few minutes later.

LMAO

Best Answer

Probably an ornament that detects when you pass it.

Best Answer

You forgot a word in your reply, I think you meant, "Probably an ornament that detects CRAZY when you pass it." ;-)

Best Answer

It's a cry for help from nature...we are ignoring the cries of help because we don't care...however you cared enough to pray and THAT is why the croaking stopped..you cared! ignore the whispers and deserve the screams

Best Answer

You need a new fan belt.

Best Answer

it means u got Ribititis LOL ribit ribit ribit

Best Answer

Perhaps it stopped when it finally got the toad off its throat.

Best Answer

Hoodoo?? Do you believe in portents? Omens? <br />
I googled it, this is what I found<br />
*a frog that croaks in middle of the day means rain is due,*

Best Answer