This happened to me and my mom on the same day (today) at different workplaces. My brother also experienced someone yelling his name, but he swears it was a dog that began to follow him. This was just 2 days before.
tfr837 tfr837 31-35 12 Answers Dec 4, 2011

I have experienced that on odd occasions ever since I was very young.

Best Answer

It's probably the wind.

Best Answer

You maybe communicating on an unknown level, I've done this and the person has turned up for a visit.

Best Answer

Depends where you are, if you are at work or in a mall then someone could have called a name that sounds like yours, if you are alone in a room then that is cause for worry

Best Answer

It might just be a windy day...the wind makes lots of building talk. Besides..it's quite common for people to think they heard something when, they've just spaced out

Best Answer

Ghost.

Best Answer

My family get this often and I hear it at least once a day . I also know my family has a the ability to tune into the spirit for so that's what I put it down to .<br />
People will laugh , well so be it I know what I know is true .

Best Answer

Strictly speaking it sounds like you're describing some kind an hallucination, but even hallucinations are meaningful. I wouldn't race to find paranormal explanations - you'll learn more about yourself reflecting on the psychic implications.

Best Answer