honestlyme honestlyme 22-25, F 11 Answers Aug 4, 2012 in Health

it means your wasting your time thinking about the envitable

Best Answer

One is totally idle and doesn't have anything worthwhile to do.<br />
The person should try to have positive thoughts and try to keep busy in doing something meaningful.

Best Answer

EXISTENTIAL CRISIS FTW Q;<

Best Answer

Yes I do as well. It's not that I'm bored or have nothing too do. I'm a full time student, mother and grandmother. So being bored has nothing to do with it. I embrace life to the fullest. I live each day, as if it is my last day...... Who knows it just maybe. Live, live and live. Just my thoughts.

Best Answer

knowledge of our own death is one of the things that sets us apart from the other animals. sometimes it's hard to not get bogged down in it

Best Answer

i get like that alot too, but its a constant fear, i feel it will go away as i get older and begin to understand life, i think its just on my mind alot because its something unknown.

Best Answer

You have some unresolved issues with dying or people who you need to talk to about dying. It may not be you. It might be someone you know who is getting ready to die.

Best Answer

For me I guess is because I'm sick of life.

Best Answer