coloringmindz coloringmindz 18-21, F 10 Answers Jun 20, 2012

I've been doing that too...people I haven't seen nor thought of in years. I wonder if they're thinking about us? Or, on the morbid side, if something tragic has happened to them.

Best Answer

I like that, too! I used to get premonition dreams of this guy I had a crush on in high school. We had a very deep meaningful relationship and kept it to ourselves. He liked that I let him be himself. Though we never kissed, never had an intimate encounter and I detailed my abuse situations with him getting counsel, our relationship grew. Later he told me none of that mattered yet he kept all my letters and emails with his parents away from his wife. He's married and so am I. He has blocked me from facebook and any social setting and says nothing we had meant anything. Back when we were still okay with each other, I drempt of him three nights in a row. On the next evening, I saw him and a group of his friends at a concert that I didn't even know he was attending. I dream of him periodically. For a while we stopped communication. I still had an old email and wrote him, he responded and said that's funny I was just talking to Beth(one of our school chums) about you the other day. I think we do communicate in dreams and that the other person you are dreaming about is also there. Some sleep dream and others remember more strongly than others. We dream so much that we don't remember. What is important, most will remember consciously but we all remember on a deeper level. So, they know, too, subconsciously but sometimes maybe not consciously. Some of us are just able to remember things better and bring it into our waking world. I think we all know though! Just my two cents! I love my husband but feel Chris to be a soul mate or twin flame and our connection is more than sexual, it is Spiritual and unbreakable no matter what happens in this world! I have always felt a kinship to him and now I know why!

Best Answer

I wish I had an answer to this question. It would be nice to know they may be thinking of you too. I had this crush on a boy 30 years ago and on and off, he has crossed my mind. I only knew him for one year. I move away and never forgot him. Thought of him a few times in high school, wishing I could show him I got pretty. Thought of him a couple times in my 20's and now I'm nearly 40 and he still crosses my mind. 30 years! And he doesn't even have a clue some stranger thinks of him every now and then.<br />
I believe in soul mates but I believe we have more than one. I personally, think there's a possibility he may have been my first soulmate. I think i would have married him if he wouldnt have left our home state. Strange thing, is that when I met my husband whom I believe is my second soul mate I love very much, I moved to Cleveland, Ohio. I later, found out my gradeschool crush resides in Cleveland, TN. I also discovered that, like my husband, he is a Pisces. And like me, his wife is Scorpio! I know it's crazy superstition but that just blew my mind!

Best Answer

Last night I drove through McDonald's drive thru and thought of the "what's wrong w/this picture" site that showed Ronald McDonald in line at Wendy's ordering a burger. That was like months ago, what triggered that?

Best Answer

obviously,if someone has,nt experience something like having those feelings just pop<br />
up out of the blue.they can,t really confirm whether or not it can happen.besides,<br />
most of the time its easy to understand most people are skeptic about those types of<br />
happening until they experience it themselves.sometimes things of that nature can<br />
be look at from a supernatural perpective.

Best Answer

Sounds like a subconcious thing. You could be using that as a reason to get with them or leave the person you are with for them. Whatever the case is tread lightly. Everyone goes through this. There is always that what if or what would have happened factor. Often times it is just you missing old times not that you actually love or want to be with the person.

Best Answer

that you saw something that triggered a certain memory in your brain

Best Answer

yeah I'm guessing the same but you never know until you ask them if they were thinking about you. thank you for your answer.:)

Best Answer

It means you came up in a conversation and that person really meant something to you.

Best Answer

:) thank you. i really like your answer you have given me.

Best Answer

You're weird

Best Answer

I like being weird lol! makes me stand out from the clone:)

Best Answer