it means you need a new bf

Best Answer

All the questions you have posted is about how your boyfriend miss treats you,makes fun of you, pays no attention to you, talks about his ex all the time. Whats wrong with this story ?<br />
Any man that cares anything about his partner, would not do any of those things. He is draining you not only of your confidence but of your self respect, you can never find any happiness being with a man that is so absolutly cruel to you. Whatever you think your faults may be, you or anyone does not deserve to be treated in such a manner. It would be kinder to just be alone than to live like that. I feel very sorry for you and hope somewhere along the line you will finally see the light and walk away from this relationship for your own mental health..............

Best Answer

It mans he is a jackass. You deserve better.

Best Answer

It means he's a jerk and you need to dump him. He either doesn't care or can't take things seriously. Even if you're crying for no reason, he shouldn't laugh. He needs to be there to comfort you, hand you some tissues, and make you feel better.

Best Answer

not good, most guys have the comfort gene, it makes us crazy to see any female cry, we go info what can i do mode. he must have been out that day when they past that out.

Best Answer

it means he's a jerk. it may also mean that you cry too much, but in any event, he's still a jerk for making fun of you about it.

Best Answer

He should be comforting you instead

Best Answer

It means he is a jerk you can do without.

Best Answer

what exactly does he say? he may just be one of those people who deals with things by joking about them

Best Answer

he's clearly trying to say"dump me! DUMP MEEE!"

Best Answer

Are we talk n best friend or boy friend???<br />
Doesn't matter what ur answer is<br />
They don't truely care about you.<br />
When someone loves you,it breaks their heart to see u cry

Best Answer

He is insensitive and doesnt care enough. Sometimes I will get upset over the silliest things but my partner will always talk to me and tell me that if something upsets me it isnt silly its important and then will try to make me feel better and try to prevent me getting upset as much as possible

Best Answer

Not a good sign. It means he either doesn't care about how you feel or he doesn't take your feelings seriously. I was involved with a guy who once told me that "women cry to manipulate". I should have taken that to heart because later on, when I was upset about something and teared up, he laughed. It was a sort of shock. Later on, I realized that he was an abusive person...and a narcissist.<br />
Think about it. Ask him why he thinks it's "funny". Listen closely to what he says. Decide.

Best Answer