I made dinner and it was a bit messy after a big night. I left for work and when i came back all my cleaning was done. Is it natural for men to do so???
lonelygurl09 lonelygurl09 22-25, F 12 Answers Aug 19, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

When we love a woman, appreciate the work she has done or don't like a mess then it is normal for a man to help clean up. Just tell him thank you. Don't analyze something that is good.

Best Answer

This.. This..This..lol..

Best Answer

True thats what kind caring loving real gentlemen would normally do...all she must give him is a THANK YOU

Best Answer

It means he cant stand messy surroundings and maybe he thought he would help you out seeing you had no time to clean it up which is good cause he's thoughtful and clean and caring hmmmm

Best Answer

yes :)

Best Answer

It means you have trained him well.

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

Yes it is to help you out and Beable to sent more time together.

Best Answer

It means hes ***** whooped.

Best Answer

it means he loves u

Best Answer

hahaha He's one of two things you either ***** whooped him or he did it to have more time with you and gets brownie points but its perfectly normal when a man loves woman.

Best Answer

It means he's either OCD or you have hygiene issues.

Best Answer

It means, that is how and what he expects you to be and to do.

Best Answer

He doesn't want a beating

Best Answer