Now I know what everyone is thinking when I say this. But the problem is my boyfriend is so erratic sometimes its hard for me not to think somethings up. The last time he acted like this I had to leave. I go to my family's house every other weekend except this weekend is different because its Christmas and New Years. When I went to my familys and he was texted me saying he feels as if I am hiding something I am not telling him the truth... the last time this happened things got so bad I had to leave. HE doesn't realize the only realize I leave is because he is insecure that it really makes me scared to even visit my family. Then he turns around and act like nothing happened!?! He says he is sorry and that he loves me and knows he needs to change but it happens over and over again! So I looked at his phone when he was in the bathroom and there was this text to another woman saying "your my love but not in physical contact?" This is my question, also when is it time to walk away?
saintargentina saintargentina 26-30, F 10 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Romance & True Love

lol, any woman who would buy such a lame line is pretty pathetic. "you're my love but not in physical contact" Way to go romeo. NOT!!! Insecurity is a hard one to deal with. How he can get over his insecurity is by being completely present in each moment. He should read "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle

Best Answer

It's long past time to let this one go. He's paranoid because he himself isn't trustworthy. We all get that from the little bit of info you provided...so I suspect there are a lot more clues if you think about it.

Best Answer

yeah I was just thinking that. I know there are more clues I just always want to see the good in everybody!

Best Answer

Now.

Best Answer

From head girl to mistress I think you just got demoted in your relationship. ....No offense intended <3

Best Answer

None taken! I would appreciate honesty over a liar any day lol. You say mistress? Sorry just curious.

Best Answer

Appareantly he loves this person but they haven't been physical yet soooo I'd take that as he may cheat in the future with this person

Best Answer

I'd leave, sounds like he's gonna cheat.

Best Answer

I was going to say that I foresee cheating in the near future.

Best Answer

ahh he dont really fancy you maybe?

Best Answer