Could it be a health problem?
MissGaga MissGaga 22-25, F 12 Answers Jul 3, 2012

I've had that too. High blood pressure maybe?

Best Answer

Very possible!

Best Answer

Most likely you are thin so they look more prominent. Eh!

Best Answer

I am skinny! The exact same thing my mum told me! Are you my mum hiding behind this nickname? >.<

Best Answer

I can assure you I'm not! Happily child free.

Best Answer

Check your blood preasure each time it happens for starters<br />
For most people 120 over 80 is the standard safety zone

Best Answer

I get that sometimes cause Ive got low body fat and my blood pressures a bit high cause of the **** lol.

Best Answer

Oh I think that could be the reason for me too! But it depends, your blood pressures is high because of **** which is cigarettes or idiots? LOL

Best Answer

lmao my cigarettes put it high anyways cause I smoke too many but idiots put it up higher :-p

Best Answer

HHHHHHHHHHHH just wanted to make sure we are on the same page =P

Best Answer

lol i should remember that f@g has another meaning too

Best Answer

You really should LOL! Specially that the other meaning is the popular one, I wouldn't ever know about the cigarette thing if you didn't tell me yourself! =)

Best Answer

lol Im British we pretty much only say it for cigs, and Ive always called em that lol its habit just like smoking em :-P And yeah I got in trouble here for saying someone had 'f@g ash' in their cooking LMAO

Best Answer

it's the pressure of blood flow through the veins, which increases under a lot of strain or stress.

Best Answer

Thin skin<br />
Your feet are the farthest away from ur heart so ur heart has to work hard to get the blood to ur feet

Best Answer

I've had that before, but it went away after a while. It happens when I get cold sometimes:/

Best Answer

if veins pop out of your hands then you have strong hands. just because your skinny doesnt mean your veins have to pop out of your hands. it means that there is more muscle than fat in your hands. if your skinny then there will be basicaly only bone in your hand.

Best Answer

your extremely dehydrated i had that happen to me yesterday

Best Answer

People lose subcutaneous fat as they age, allowng for plump veins with healthy blood volume to become more apparent. Unless you have damaged valves, it should not be a problem. Veins of muscle builders are more apparent due to their low body fat. There is now a cosmetic procedure where fillers are injected into the hands to make them appear more youthful.

Best Answer

If you hold your hands down lower than your heart it is normal for the veins to dilate and be visible under the skin and actually be a ridge where the vein is. As you get older the skin becomes thinner. It will protrude even more. If it does it with them raised above the heart or if these symptoms are new then see your doctor.

Best Answer

I have that too... Along with my feet sometimes. My blood pressure is good though. Maybe it's good circulation? Idk, that's what I tell myself lol

Best Answer